Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

It would be nice, in the very least, to enable erasing doors. They seriously get in a way of room design. I don't see how it can possibly jeopardize the Grand Scheme of Things that Ganz folks have in mind.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 10:08 PM   #82

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

i like the movable room idea because i want all my pet's rooms together, i wish we could delete room though!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 11-24-2010, 10:34 PM   #83

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

i totally support this.! Great idea
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #84
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

I support every idea you mentioned! The two I agree most with are the room names...I have too many "Holiday rooms"...and the upgrading size! I never use my small rooms...why I purchased a few small rooms beyond me.

Hope Ganz takes these ideas into consideration!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #85
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I want to be able to delete rooms. My Granddaughter took the 50,000 KC that I earned for her and bought ROOMS, many, many ROOMS. I would just like to be able to find her pets again LOL
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 11-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #86

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I have a bunch of pets that share rooms, and i can never lable them "Bella and Sweetiebelle's Room" or "Ben and Charles Room". It's annoying! I'm always afraid I'll forget where my pets are, so I keep a list.
I would like to be able to upgrade rooms, and sell them. I have a bunch of medium rooms from when I had under 10 pets, and never use them!
I know! what's even the point of the doors, if you can't design them?
Removing walls and floors is a great idea, 'cause once I had a Christmas room, but it was too small, and my peppermint puppy really needed a bigger room! I had to try to get the walls and floors for it for weeks! If I could just remove them, it'd be so much easier!
Yes, we should be able to move rooms.
I hope that this becomes a real thing soon.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #87
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

I would love to see all those ideas become real
kinzzcrazy is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #88
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This would be a very big help!
Painting the doors would be a cool feature. :]
They should have a bigger variety for naming the room, too.
Vanilla3244 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2010, 07:56 PM   #89
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys! Thank for supporting us so much, your help has been incredible! Please keep supporting and posting, and Ganz will notice. Thanks again!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #90
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Wow guys! We're only eleven posts away from a hundred! Thank so much for your help, and please keep supporting! Every bit helps, and we can make some great changes to WW. Thanks again.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here