Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #71
Is Forgiven!
Webkinz :)

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

I SUPPORT COMPLETELY!!
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #72
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

Thanks for all the support so far guys! It's been great! I really hope Ganz notices us! It would be great if Ganz made these changes to WW! I came up with these ideas when I was looking through my WW house and was having trouble locating some rooms, and when I ended up in the wrong ones, I realized I have over ten medium and small rooms that I never use! This prompted me to go through all the rooms in my house and figure out what I thought needed to be changed. Hopefully Ganz reads this thread and thinks the same thing!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 11-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #73
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

I love this! especialy the moveable rooms or the door, 'cause I hate that the door placement is never even, 'cause I love symetry and I'm always worried a door will ruin my perfect room! I support!
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #74
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the support guys! It's been awesome! I'm hoping to get this thread over 100 posts by the end of the month, so please keep supporting, and if you like my ideas please post! Also, if you have any suggestions for room ideas, feel free to PM me about them, and they might end up on this thread (I'll give you credit if I use your idea). Thanks again guys, your support makes all the difference.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #75
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Great summary of some basic changes that Ganz NEEDS to make to update WW - my rooms are such a confusing mess that I've basically given up on them.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 11:55 PM   #76
snowglider2319

snowglider2319 is on a distinguished road

I totally support these ideas! Most of them are things I've been hoping for since I started playing Webkinz! Doors that are movable and able to be hidden would be great, as would movable and resizable rooms. And not being able to remove a wallpaper/flooring after you put it down is just ridiculous, that needs to change!

I also have something to add, though it does end up being covered by movable rooms: When you adopt a new pet, you should be able to choose where the new room goes. Currently it just seems to go wherever it wants, which is really annoying!

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Oh I was thinking doors you can buy from WShop and you can put them in the middle of the room so your pet can have their privacy! Because I was making a big bathroom room with stalls so it can match with my hotel/apartments/boarding school so they could have their own privacy. and when a pet walks up to it, the door opens so it can go through. if you like this idea, you can put it on front page if you want. other than that, I support!
I like this idea! Having doors and half-walls would be great for breaking up spaces in big rooms
snowglider2319 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #77
God can save u 2

Thanks for the support guys! It's been so helpful! Please keep supporting and posting, and Ganz will listen to our ideas. Thanks again!
Old 11-20-2010, 12:54 PM   #78
God can save u 2

Thanks for all the support guys! It's been great! Please keep supporting and posting and Ganz will notice us! Thanks again!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #79
God can save u 2

Guys, it's been great and your support has been amazing! Thank you so much! Please keep posting and supporting, because I know Ganz watches this section of WI, and we could really make a difference. So please keep supporting, and we'll make some great changes to WW!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #80
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

I've always wanted this, so... SUPPORT!
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here