Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 01:00 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

If Ganz insists that we are not to trusted with out own names, there is a trivial, very easy to code solution. Quite a while ago, I already posted a list of suggestions for extra room names. Here are the few obvious options:

Arcade
Attic
Collection Room
Courtyard
Crypt
Dormitory
Fairground
Grove
Hotel
Hospital
Lagoon
Log Cabin
Pathway
Pyramid
Science Lab
Temple
Theme Park
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #32
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for supporting my ideas guys! I really appreicate all the encouragement! Keep it up, and I'm emailing Ganz with this entire list of suggestions tonight.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

I SUPPORT ALL OF YOUR GREAT IDEAS!
WW NEEDS THEM REALLY BAD!

I want to name my rooms what I want to name them. There is not enough choices!

Come on Ganz - do something!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 07:44 AM   #34
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, thanks for all this support so far! I emailed Ganz last night with all of my ideas and a link to this thread. I hope they pay attention. Let's keep it up, and see if any of your friends are willing to support us. The more people involved, the more Ganz will consider our suggestions.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:06 AM   #35
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in! I think we need more adjectives for our room names. Words like summer, autumn, sun,party...like that!
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 08:10 AM   #36
Autisum Awareness

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

I must say I support your ideas. I am not sure why Ganz would think we can not be trusted to name our rooms ourselves. I mean if you type a word that they deem unfit they would not let you use it anyway. But I hope they listen and give us that option again.
TRichards44 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #37
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I am 110% supporting! I loved when you could name your room whatever you wanted! And the doors would be nice when I need to move themover one space because of furniture!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #38
Diabetes Awareness

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

I would also like to be able to change the sizes of rooms! In addition, I'd like to be able to change a few outdoor rooms into large indoor rooms. Of course, if I were to have all large rooms except for bathrooms and hallways, then I'd want to be able to just delete a few rooms and get back my KC I spent for them. Yes, it would require the coding folks to work a lot of overtime, I know.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #39
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

these are just some of the best ideas i have seen so far!! many HATE the "List" and people REALLY want the doors removed or decorated!! thanks for bringing it back to evryones attention.....i have a feeling Ganz should be bringing these fixes soon enough
thanks!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #40
God can save u 2

Thanks guys for all your help so far! I've emailed Ganz all of my ideas, and hopefully they'll look them over. Keep up the support, and we'll keep this alive!
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here