Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

I support!! i hate the wallpaper not removable thing!! i traded something for a floor thing i put it on and i didnt like it! i couldnt do anything about it than put one above it
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #22
ow! I'm a
iDream has a spectacular aura about

I completely agree with all of these!
iDream is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 09:57 PM   #23
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

1. I found out the answer to the room restrictions at one of the creative director's answer pages somewhere in Webkinz Town. It's not Ganz' fault that the room naming system had to be changed. Many users were using nasty words and phrases for their room names. Blame the abusers, not Ganz.

2. medium and small rooms can be good for mixing themes. Ganz should add more things to the W-Shop and less to the eStore.

3. I have good news that the creative director definitely wants to make the doors movable, removable and have different styles.

4. Great idea, when I bought the Fit For a King Golden Suite pack, I put the wall and floor in the wrong room. Now I have to wait to save points (I have enough for a wallpaper but I'm saving up for the next Christmas eStore pet) and until there is a individual purchase available for the wallpaper.

5. I agree even though my lifetime accounts already have at least 10 pets adopted.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #24

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan
Thanks for all your support guys! Feel free to PM me if you can think of any other room improvements. Keep this thread alive and Ganz will notice these ideas. Thanks everybody!
You pretty much summed up all the best "big" ideas except one: I would also love to be able to rename pets.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:33 PM   #25
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Yes!!! I Totally love all those ideas!
I also think there should be a search engine at the top of your map and you can put in the title of the room and it would take you there This would help a lot for people with huge houses!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 07:45 AM   #26
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Thanks guys for keeping this up! This support helps so much! I heard someone mention the creative director wants to make doors movable, removable, and have different styles. I hope they listen to these ideas too! Let's keep it up!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 07:54 AM   #27

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

great ideas. i have done a COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS post to them twice on having more room titles. your idea of movable rooms is fantastic. just grab a room with your cursor and move would be fantastic.

my idea, that i posted here in WI, would be a short cut to choose a room you want to go to instead of only your pets room first. like if i have to go to do the gardening, it would be faster to just bring up my room map and click on the garden room i want. they can add it to the THINGS TO DO menu.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 08:09 AM   #28

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

i totally agree, we should be able to make more changes....hopefully Ganz will look at this...
Old 10-19-2010, 08:23 AM   #29

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
1. I found out the answer to the room restrictions at one of the creative director's answer pages somewhere in Webkinz Town. It's not Ganz' fault that the room naming system had to be changed. Many users were using nasty words and phrases for their room names. Blame the abusers, not Ganz.

2. medium and small rooms can be good for mixing themes. Ganz should add more things to the W-Shop and less to the eStore.

3. I have good news that the creative director definitely wants to make the doors movable, removable and have different styles.

4. Great idea, when I bought the Fit For a King Golden Suite pack, I put the wall and floor in the wrong room. Now I have to wait to save points (I have enough for a wallpaper but I'm saving up for the next Christmas eStore pet) and until there is a individual purchase available for the wallpaper.

5. I agree even though my lifetime accounts already have at least 10 pets adopted.
ROOM NAMES: I thought it used to be you could name a room anything that was in the kinz dictionary (meaning anything you could type in kinz chat plus) so there shouldn't have been any real nasty words. I wish this feature was changed back. I miss being able to name my own rooms. I used to name my pet rooms in all CAPS so that it was easier to see pet rooms vs specialty rooms. It is very annoying with this new feature that they don't have any specialty room names ie. Egyptian.

MOVING ROOMS: Would just be a great option!!!

MOVING DOORS: Would be a greater option!!! I take a lot of time arranging and decorating my rooms and it can be very difficult when a door is in the way.

WALLPAPER REMOVAL: I too learned the hard way when I painted over my trading card wallpaper by mistake (I thought I was putting in a floor...I spaced out). Maybe there could be a quick "undo" feature.

These are great ideas! They have been floating around for a little while. I hope someone at Ganz is listening!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #30
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I agree about the room change. I would have loved to have named my outdoor yard into spooky yard or something but I had to stick with The Garden. OMG, so boring. I also agree about wallpaper removal.

I support.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here