Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011, 09:38 AM   #231
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

I still support the room name idea. I know Ganz said people in the past have abused this feature. However, it gets tiresome especially with outdoor rooms to name them and sometimes figure out what is in each room because you have the garden or something like that 5 times.

Also, I invited someone over to my house and I was saying "this is my.... and there was no option for garden to tell my friend. Very frustrating.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #232
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the support everybody! Happy holidays and please keep up the good work!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 12:02 AM   #233

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

I know, I hated how we can't change names anymore by typing. I guess too many people were being inappropriate with that.
I think that's good idea! Just pay a little to up/down-grade.
I would love that! Even if it was just colors, not designs.
I know! I lose a lot of my cash on that, which upsets me.
That would be VERY useful for me.
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #234

-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!

I totally support, we need this.
-Sapphire.♥ is offline Female
Old 12-24-2011, 10:32 AM   #235
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

I support!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #236
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Please keep up the support everyone! Every post counts!
Old 01-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #237

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

I absolutely support these ideas, along with the hope that Ganz will soon be able to allow us to remove doors.

I can't count the number of times that I've had to abandon (or reuse for something else) a room that I wanted in a certain location and purchase another one, just because what I had wouldn't fit because of the location of the doors (like the theater screen).

The renaming is important, too. I kept the room names that I had before Ganz put on the restrictions, which really helped keep track of which room had which theme, but I don't like picking from a predetermined list that may not fit my pet.

Please, Ganz. Let's start 2012 doing great things..
Old 01-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #238
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I completely support your suggestions! I have been wanting these things to be done for an extremely long time! I'm not as supportive about the idea of different doors and movable rooms, although they do sound like nice ideas. I support!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #239
God can save u 2

Wishing I had a "Winterfest" room name! I had to name an Artic Forest "The Cave". Please Ganz, more room names? As a late Christmas gift?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #240
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

I would love to have more choices for room names. We need names for special theme rooms. What about Christmas village for outdoor Christmas room?
ccgramma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here