Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 01:04 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

The movable doors idea is one I've been wanting for a long time. Does anyone else hate the fact that, no matter what your wallpaper is, you just get a plain, white door? It really interrupts the theme. (Hideable doors would be nice, too, for the above reason. You could toggle whether or not you wanted to be able to see doors.)

I remember back when you could type in room names...I loathe the current system. You can't name one "My Cats' Awesome Bedroom", or anything else creative.

View Post Originally Posted by SignaturePeaceP
I support everything except the moveable rooms. Couldn't you just take all the furniture out of one room and move it to another?
If you have discovered a way to move the Signature Endangered wallpaper, too, I'd love to hear it.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 09:48 AM   #222
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by m12mm12m 12
The movable doors idea is one I've been wanting for a long time. Does anyone else hate the fact that, no matter what your wallpaper is, you just get a plain, white door? It really interrupts the theme. (Hideable doors would be nice, too, for the above reason. You could toggle whether or not you wanted to be able to see doors.)

I remember back when you could type in room names...I loathe the current system. You can't name one "My Cats' Awesome Bedroom", or anything else creative.

If you have discovered a way to move the Signature Endangered wallpaper, too, I'd love to hear it.
Response to bold: they changed it because of inappropriate names.
Response to italics: they could give you two copies of the SigEnd wallpaper when you adopt the pet.
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 07:54 PM   #223
Livin' the life

yellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud of

These are some amazing ideas, I fully support them all. I hope GANZ will take them into consideration!
yellowspikeball is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 10:01 AM   #224

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan
Since I've been interior decorating my webkinz rooms lately, (designing a webkinz haunted mansion and sand castle getaway), I noticed all the problems webkinz rooms have and how many awesome improvements we could make.

Here are just a few:

Room Names: Need I say more?
Ganz was insane to take away the typing system and replace it with the dreaded "List." It's boring, it's outdated, and there's not enough names. We need Ganz to come up with a bunch of more names, as well as give us a room name suggestion box. You could have a Mermaid's Reef, Ghostly Graveyard, or finally name your Egyptian room "The Egyptian Room." I'm tired of having dozens of rooms that have really bland and unspecific names. Aren't you?

Resizable Rooms.
For this feature, I realized how many small and medium-sized rooms I have, and I never use them! What if Ganz had a feature where you could upgrade your rooms to a larger/smaller size or type for the exact same kc as if you were buying a new room? Think about it. How many small rooms do you have? How many do you actually use?

Different Doors. (Thank you WI member cupcake00497 for coming up with this idea)
I would like to see buyable and customizable doors for our rooms. This would include the Monster Claws Door that was a seasonal item in the Halloween theme. The doors wouldn't have to be the same on the other side of the joining room. They could have several different shapes, sizes, and colors, plus you could add decorations like wreaths for Christmas or fake door knockers.

Removable Wallpaper and Flooring.
I know if you put on wallpaper and flooring it warns you that it can't be removed. But what if you chose the wrong pattern or put an excusive wallpaper in a small room? You can't do anything about it, and you waste more money just repainting and reflooring. It's a hastle, and making these things removable would make a lot of us room designers happy (and save a ton of virtual $$$$).

Movable Rooms.
This one's the most useful in my opinion. If you adopt a new pet and its room is placed right in the middle of your storage rooms, you can't do anything about it. But what if we could move our rooms around? Your webkinz house would be organizied perfectly! All the bedrooms in one area, themed rooms in another. Do you see the potential? No more searching for a single room for hours!

Thanks for listening you guys, please support me if you like these ideas. I know they would make WW so much cooler, so help me and maybe we can change WW for the better. We have gotten Ganz to start working on the movable doors feature because of this thread!!!!! Great job guys!!!!!
WOW! Thanks so much for posting this because all of these things are REALLY useful! I especially like the movable rooms and removable wallpaper&flooring ideas. The room naming thing I was also upset on. Although it could lead to inappropriate room names, especially when a guest might be coming over to a home with room names that don't exactly APPEAL to them. I believe that's why Ganz changed that concept.

As for the different doors idea, I like it but I think it's a bit of a hassle for Ganz. I do support if Ganz has the technology to do this, but I think the concepts above ^^^ are more useful.

The resizing rooms are okay too but, I don't have any small rooms that I don't use, because I always have what I know I'm going to use them for in my mind. Except for maybe my "Chamber" which used to be the "Nursery" but turned out too small, but I could always save it for a different purpose. I support this idea too though, it might be really helpful towards other people.
clawpaw8 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #225
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

These are great ideas, I especially agree with the ones about room names and room resizing. I support!
Old 12-07-2011, 04:15 AM   #226
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

I support all of these!
retrorachel is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 06:23 AM   #227
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

In terms of the doors, something that might be easier on Ganz's programmers would be this: instead of having a boatload of complicated features surrounding them, just add a "show/hide" feature where we can choose whether we want doors (just like they are, no complications) or to hide them altogether.
retrorachel is offline Female
Old 12-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #228
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Does anyone think Ganz or the people at WW will EVER get around to this?

That is, the moveable/re-movable doors?

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 12-13-2011 at 04:06 PM..
Old 12-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #229

PrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of lightPrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of lightPrincessPeach98 is a glorious beacon of light

I LOVE this idea! Good luck!
PrincessPeach98 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2011, 01:51 AM   #230
hoopie! I'm a

bunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud of

Incredible! i completely support all these! *turns and yells* "hey webkinz! come take a look at these ideas! "
bunnycheeks is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here