Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 08:39 PM   #191
I <3 dachshunds
Webkinz :)

Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

i support all of the above!!!
Carolinecares15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #192
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Great ideas! I support each and every one of them
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #193
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I support! All of your ideas are wonderful! I would love movable doors... I heard something a while back that they were going to do this?? Not to sure?
karenpd is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #194

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

I support Completely and I also heard at the beginning of the year that this was one of the things coming to webbies this summer. hhhmmmm maybe they changed their minds
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 09-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #195
jenlovesdolls is a creator of wonder
jenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonder

YES YES YES I wrote to Ganz begging them to let us delete and replace rooms! I have at least 30 empty rooms!!
Old 09-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #196
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

I'm with you jenlovesdolls, either have us delete rooms, or be able to resize and move them around. Or have all three options and more!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #197
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

I support them all. Also I wish we could sell rooms. I have like 100 rooms and most of them I don't use.
roxy189 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #198

cakiesweet is an unknown quantity at this point

Terrific ideas! I 100% support!

I also agree with jenslovesdolls about deleting unwanted rooms. I, too, have tons and tons of rooms that I just don't use or want at all. I would love to be able to simply get rid of them for good!
cakiesweet is offline Female
Old 10-02-2011, 02:45 AM   #199

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

I support!
magicpony6 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 01:17 PM   #200
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the support everybody! please keep up the good work! We've kept this thread going for a while now and i would like to keep it going until Ganz hears what we have to say! Thanks again everyone, and keep supporting the things you care about!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here