Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Thumbs up Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

View Post Originally Posted by Iamwebkinzfan
Room Names. Need I say more?
Ganz was insane to take away the typing system and replace it with the dreaded "List." It's boring, it's outdated, and there's not enough names. We need Ganz to come up with a bunch of more names, as well as give us a room name suggestion box. You could have a Mermaid's Reef, Ghostly Graveyard (it's really easy, just use a lot of those seasonal tombstones), or finally name your Egyptian room "The Egyptian Room."
An absolutely fabulous idea! If Ganz cannot trust us to type our own room names, why not to provider a suggestion box, like one in KC+ rooms? It is completely safe, and doesn't require much coding efforts - none at all, actually.

Changable Rooms.
For this feature, I realized how many small and medium-sized rooms I have, and I never use them! What if Ganz had a feature where you could upgrade your rooms to a larger/smaller size or type for the exact same kc as if you were buying a new room? Think about it. How many small rooms do you have? How many do you use?
Another golden idea! If deleting rooms is not an option, give us at least an opportunity to resize existing rooms without losing floor and wallpaper. Especially with all those medium-size rooms that were forced on us earlier. Coding would be trivial if the room to be resized is required to be empty of pets and items.

Doors.
Not only are they all white and boring, but they can become a pain when you're hanging up large wall art. Ganz should make doors available in different colors, as well as doors that can be moved around like wall art and can be hidden. This would solve a bunch of designing problems, and would make rooms look so much nicer.
This idea is very desirable but may pose some coding difficulties. Everyone, I am sure, would really love to buy and sell doors in the shop like we do windows and other wall decorations. However, unlike windows, each door has TWO sides, and placing a door in one room inevitably affects the other room.

Removable Wallpaper and Flooring.
I know if you put on wallpaper and flooring it warns you that it can't be removed. But what if you chose the wrong patern or put an excusive wallpaper in a small room? You can't do anything about it, and you waste more money just repainting and reflooring. It's a hastle, and making these things removable would make a lot of us room designers happier (and save a ton of virtual $$$).
This, I think, is a nice-to-have but not really a necessity. We get ample warning when applying floors and wallpapers. Being able to resize the room with valuable floor/wallpaper should be good enough. However, I believe that being able to remove floor and wallpaper is an absolute must for eStore items because they cost real money and shouldn't be "consumed" because of a clicking mistake.

Movable Rooms.
This one's the most useful in my opinion. If you adopt a new pet and its room is place right in the middle of your storage rooms, you can't do anything about it. But what if we could move our rooms around? Your webkinz house would be organizied perfectly! All the bedrooms in one area, themed rooms in another. Do you see the potential?
Oh, here's the best of them all. Wouldn't everyone just love that? Unfortunately, it poses the whole lot of coding challenges, like keeping the house's continuity and rearranging wall decorations as new doors appear and disappear. We can only hope that Ganz ever moves to implement this one...

All in all, a fantastic set of ideas! I hope they won't get lost on the Board and eventually reach Ganz. Meanwhile, I want to express my full support to every idea, and rep to you!

(Deleted)

Asking for reps is not allowed.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-18-2010 at 10:38 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #12
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

I love this idea and I will support.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #13
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Fantastic ideas! How wonderful it would be if Ganz would do all these things! It would make so many things much easier and enjoyable! Thanks for sharing all your ideas!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 09:58 AM   #14
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I dislike that idea, ganz. I mean, why have a limited list selection? I wanted to have an autumn room or harvest room, but I had to name it the antique room instead! Great idea! I also have alot of small rooms I don't use. You have the best ideas! Ganz- not so good ideas.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 10-18-2010, 09:59 AM   #15

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

wow i love your ideas!
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
Brannjagger
Lil Kinz
brannjagger is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

I totally support this idea! I know that it would make my life on WW much more enjoyable! I would definately be more motivated to design and keep up my rooms if I could get rid of my small and medium sized rooms! Great ideas!
brannjagger is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #17
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I love all your ideads i wish webkinz would do all that it would be so cool. I hate that we can not cpick our own room names i liiked it better the way it was before. You should write webkinz with your ideas they r so great.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #18
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideals
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #19
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all your support guys! Feel free to PM me if you can think of any other room improvements. Keep this thread alive and Ganz will notice these ideas. Thanks everybody!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #20
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Great ideas. Love em all, especially the door thing. Also, I've been thinking, in addition to moving the doors, we should be able to make some things a replacement door. (Like those things in the Halloween theme.) Hard to explain, but do you know what I mean?

I'd love the upgrade idea. I would make all my medium pet rooms large.
And with the doors, You could go in with the door one position, and come out the other way in the different position. It's really fine.
You're a genius.
I support all of these.

Last edited by loveaerosmith; 10-18-2010 at 06:17 PM..
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here