Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #131
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

These are all excellent ideas. I have heard some mentioned, but never movable rooms or resizing the rooms. You are a genius! All of these suggestions would greatly improve WW. I hope Ganz is in here reading this! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
peacemom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #132
damaqueen

CutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePatootie93 is a splendid one to behold

YESYESYESYESYES!!!! DEFENTITLEY!!!!!!!!!!!
CutiePatootie93 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2011, 09:58 PM   #133
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I totally support all this.....thanks for posting/putting into words what so many of us think but never actually get around to 'saying'.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 02:22 PM   #134
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you WI members so much for all your suggestions and support! It's great that we've kept the thread open this long and Ganz has been watching us (in a non-creepy way )! The movable doors feature we suggested is being added to WW this year thanks to all of your support!!! Please keep supporting and posting, and feel free to PM me about ideas you might have for the thread (I will give you credit for it). Thanks again guys, we're helping WW change for the better!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #135
Diabetes Awareness

EmmaWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Good idea! I remember when I could name my own rooms, it was great! Now all we have is the preset list with things to choose from like 'Pumpkin's Room' or 'The Closet'. And the customizable and moving doors idea is brilliant! Moving doors would be really helpful, but if we could have something other than a plain old white door it would really add a nice little touch to every room!
EmmaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #136

Tap1111111111 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love all of the room themes
Tap1111111111 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #137
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

They recently added some names to the "dreaded list" of room names...which is cool but it would be way better if we could just type what we wanted...and didn't have to wait ten minutes for our pet's names to load.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #138
littlerainstorm

LittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to behold

These ideas are great!I defiantly support!
LittleRainStorm is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #139
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all your support guys! It's been so helpful! Please keep supporting and posting, and we'll make WW so much better!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #140

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
They recently added some names to the "dreaded list" of room names...which is cool but it would be way better if we could just type what we wanted...and didn't have to wait ten minutes for our pet's names to load.
AGREE TOTALLY!!!

Me and my girls have huge houses and in the beginning we could name our room ourselves and it made it much easier to keep your rooms organized.

We also had an other great idea...it would be wonderful to have a "find" button. It drives me crazy when I can't find where I left an item or who is wearing a particular item. It would allow you to go to the house map and type in a specific item and the room/rooms for the item/items you are looking for would be highlighted (pink for example). It would narrow your search down.
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here