Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #101
SuperVixious
Webkinz :)

Vixious is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

I agree 100% I remember when I had the ability to name the rooms and I could not write Kitchen (although I understand why) and now I can choose it but can't write custom names what a pain! and doors oh boy do I agree with that! I have so many rooms where there are four doors and it's like really? is that necessary?
Vixious is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #102
ilovejustinbieberッ

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

Those are some great ideas
lolbno is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #103

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Room Names. Need I say more?
Ganz was insane to take away the typing system and replace it with the dreaded "List." It's boring, it's outdated, and there's not enough names. We need Ganz to come up with a bunch of more names, as well as give us a room name suggestion box. You could have a Mermaid's Reef, Ghostly Graveyard (it's really easy, just use a lot of those seasonal tombstones), or finally name your Egyptian room "The Egyptian Room."

Changable Rooms.
For this feature, I realized how many small and medium-sized rooms I have, and I never use them! What if Ganz had a feature where you could upgrade your rooms to a larger/smaller size or type for the exact same kc as if you were buying a new room? Think about it. How many small rooms do you have? How many do you actually use?

These are two ideas that I absolutely support! Especially upgrading the room size --- I wouldn't mind emptying the room and loosing the current wallpaper / floor if needed. This would be so useful!
vickylw is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 01:54 PM   #104
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Wow guys! Your support has been so helpful! Thank you all for posting and supporting us, and please feel free to post or PM me about other ideas to put on this thread.

Thank you all so much, and please keep supporting, I know we can change WW for the better.
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #105
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

All excellent ideas! I really like the moveable rooms, and definitely the room names! I think the titles should be like kc+ so you have to have an appropriate name, but you could have lots of different possibilities.
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 06:07 PM   #106

Snerkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I support all of those!
Snerkid is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #107
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

We did it guys!!!!!!! Ganz is adding movable doors because of us!!! Thank you for all your support and posts, we couldn't have changed webkinz world without you!!! Please keep supporting, and maybe Ganz will try to modify other parts of WW that we've suggested! Thank you so much!!! And please keep supporting so we can change WW for the better!!!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #108
hy hello

Jaycee102345 is on a distinguished road

(: Great Ideas! I hope I see them WW soon!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #109

alexs00 will become famous soon enough

Good idea i support! You Got Your wish With The Doors Too!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #110

Priceless has disabled reputation

Good ideas! Though two things:

I know you posted it, but I just want to say the Movable Doors have been added. I am sure everyone is happy about that xD

The Second thing is, WI has a perfect Room designer for us that actually show you the wall/floor you want to add before adding it in -- LINK: Webkinz Insider - Webkinz Room Designer. Though with this idea, it would be great because I know some people have those 06' Halloween floors and walls that they want to trade for some big time bargains.

Thanks for posting this, and I agree with many of these ideas!
Priceless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here