Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
God can save u 2
Webkinz :)

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

Since I've been interior decorating my webkinz rooms lately, (designing a webkinz haunted mansion and sand castle getaway), I noticed all the problems webkinz rooms have and how many awesome improvements we could make.

Here are just a few:

Room Names: Need I say more?
Ganz was insane to take away the typing system and replace it with the dreaded "List." It's boring, it's outdated, and there's not enough names. We need Ganz to come up with a bunch of more names, as well as give us a room name suggestion box. You could have a Mermaid's Reef, Ghostly Graveyard, or finally name your Egyptian room "The Egyptian Room." I'm tired of having dozens of rooms that have really bland and unspecific names. Aren't you?

Resizable Rooms.
For this feature, I realized how many small and medium-sized rooms I have, and I never use them! What if Ganz had a feature where you could upgrade your rooms to a larger/smaller size or type for the exact same kc as if you were buying a new room? Think about it. How many small rooms do you have? How many do you actually use?

Different Doors. (Thank you WI member cupcake00497 for coming up with this idea)
I would like to see buyable and customizable doors for our rooms. This would include the Monster Claws Door that was a seasonal item in the Halloween theme. The doors wouldn't have to be the same on the other side of the joining room. They could have several different shapes, sizes, and colors, plus you could add decorations like wreaths for Christmas or fake door knockers.

Removable Wallpaper and Flooring.
I know if you put on wallpaper and flooring it warns you that it can't be removed. But what if you chose the wrong pattern or put an excusive wallpaper in a small room? You can't do anything about it, and you waste more money just repainting and reflooring. It's a hastle, and making these things removable would make a lot of us room designers happy (and save a ton of virtual $$$$).

Movable Rooms.
This one's the most useful in my opinion. If you adopt a new pet and its room is placed right in the middle of your storage rooms, you can't do anything about it. But what if we could move our rooms around? Your webkinz house would be organizied perfectly! All the bedrooms in one area, themed rooms in another. Do you see the potential? No more searching for a single room for hours!

Thanks for listening you guys, please support me if you like these ideas. I know they would make WW so much cooler, so help me and maybe we can change WW for the better. We have gotten Ganz to start working on the movable doors feature because of this thread!!!!! Great job guys!!!!!

Last edited by Iamwebkinzfan; 02-20-2011 at 02:30 PM..
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Room Names, Changable Rooms, Movable Doors, and More!

YES! I love this, been thinking it myself. (:
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
Rootbeeeer

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

Wow! Those are great ideas!
polarbear2121 is offline Male
Old 10-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

Amazing ideas! :]
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Old 10-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

yes support all of that! thanks for posting this
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks you guys! Support is always appreciated! Let's try and keep this thread alive and on the front page. More supporters means more of a chance that Ganz will notice my thread and these ideas. Let't keep it up!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I definitely support these ideas.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Funny you should mention the movable doors. Long time ago someone had a glitch where their door was movable, so I know this is a feature Ganz is plenty capable of creating...

You do have some great ideas too!

Here is the link to the post of them having the movable door

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...houses-274993/
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 12:37 AM   #9
Luv4Lollipops

I support!!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:50 AM   #10
God can save u 2

Thanks for all the support guys! I know if we keep this thread alive that Ganz will notice. The webkinz cheshire cat was originally an idea in this forum. Let's see if we can make a difference too!
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, god will make a way <3, tigerdove is here