Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #21
hy, I'm ASC! :)
Webkinz :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

Default Re: Room Names

I support this! Besides having to call my laundry room the Mud Room, having a "Walk-In Closet" for a storage room, a "Barn" for my fall outdoor room, etc, it takes forever for those lists to load. And most of the time when I just want "The", because I have so many pets, it takes FOREVER to scroll down to the Ts, what with the "so and so's", "species's", and "my so and so's".

And yes, I have a church! And what did I have to call it??? The Cave!
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #22

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

I support enthusiastically. I took a huge break from WW around 2007 until present, and was quite surprised when I saw the new system. My condo has to be called a 'chamber,' my hedge maze a 'garden,' and my town a 'track.' Quite annoying, considering I also have rooms called 'Egyptian Pyramid,' 'Locker Room,' and many one-word titles like 'Bathroom' and 'Garage' (I don't really like room titles with 'The' preceding.)

I know that personally, it's dampened the fun of designing rooms a little for me. Which may sound silly, but I just don't see the point in making a room when its title won't be anything remotely related to what is inside.
traaav is offline Male
Old 02-08-2012, 11:36 AM   #23
spoiledjulie has a spectacular aura about

I am a stay at home mom who loves to decorate so I love to design my rooms. I should have been a designer or decorator but decided to stay home a raise my kids. Not having a lot of money webkinz feeds my need to decorate. I don't get to buy all the fancy estore items though I wish I could. But having so many rooms and one account ( I couldn't possibly manage two when one takes so much of my time) I can't remember what's in what room having to name most of them the same thing headed with different pet names. Maybe they will change the system and come out with some new items for the w-shop because I'm getting bored with the same ol things all the time.
spoiledjulie is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #24

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Please Ganz.............I have over 100 rooms in my house.......I need to find my stuff.
Just let us type a name, with a CENSOR so we can't call it something inappropriate, like we have in kinzchat plus
I am going to have to start naming my pets NEO GOTHIC and WEBKINZ NEWZ PRIZES and FALL FEST so I will know what is in my rooms (ie. Neo Gothic's bedroom, Fall fest's storage room) Please don't make me do that
This is my ridiculous house, can you tell me where my stuff is? No? I can't either LOL
my house.jpg
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #25

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

It's been a while since I last suggested a perfect solution that would satisfy safety needs and please the players.

Ganz should allow to name a room two ways: by typing a name accordance with KC+ rules, or by choosing a standard name. If a house visitor is not safe-vouched for KC+, he or she would see the rooms' selected names, but numbers instead of custom typed names.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:40 AM   #26

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

I don't understand why we can't name our own rooms, we are the only ones who will actually SEE the names. I support all the way.
magicpony6 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 07:51 AM   #27
superdusty
Gift Guru

swordfish is a WIzard
swordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzardswordfish is a WIzard

I agree.
I liked it too when we used to be able to type our own room names. It would be ok if the room names had a filter, but then they would also need to add a "Suggest a Room Name" button for that to work. On the other hand; if they are going to stick with the drop down menu choices, I suggest at at the very least they add the Themed Room Names. Also the need to pick a name from every drop down menu should be removed. For example: It's ok for TV Room to be just "TV Room". I do perfer typing our own names over any list because lists are always limiting by their nature.

Good Luck with your idea! I hope they add it soon!
swordfish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!