Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

Default Room Monitors!

Ganz really needs to get people who get online and monitor the convos..I mean I barely get on WW because of KC+ trading...It's mostly the rich kinz(the ones with all the retired or none) that are being rude to people. I don't even think reporting helps anymore, because I think the people who report the rude kinz get into more trouble..I feel really bad for all of those little kids out there who get cyber bullied,I did too(not now bc i never get on anymore), but now I understand why people do this, because their venting online, or trying to be cool becuase their not in real life,what I'm trying to say is Ganz needs people who sit down and patrol KC+ 24 7....

(sorry for my long rant im really mad and uggh...)

-Jonas
jonas12345 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Room Monitors!

I KNOW!!! that, and the wrong people are getting banned. [you know, when the bully reports you.]
they NEED to step it up!!! i agree with you!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Yeah, maybe just like 5 people who could watch a few rooms at once. Take shifts. And the people who get reported and have all those retired stuff, they don't seem to care about it.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

That is such a great idea!! (Deleted) It's a great idea!! (Deleted) Lol!!

Politely worded suggestions only please.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-17-2010 at 07:25 PM..
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

great idea![for trading room] only in trading room because you know people would feel awkard being watched.But a pop into the rooms doesn't hurt .I have a couple wanted items but I still feels bad on turning people down.So I wish them luck in their other trades,tell them sorry bye.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #6
uvs animals &

16Wishes has a spectacular aura about

Yeah trading rooms are some times terrible! And then there are those who try to say bad words and its not funny at all. And I agree that Ganz could/should have more workers watching KC+ because when I first joined I was playing restaurant with my new friends and we got reported 3 times for nothing.

Last edited by 16Wishes; 07-18-2010 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: Cap letters
16Wishes is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 12:58 PM   #7
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by lps3cheese
That is such a great idea!! But GANZ would never do that, because they don't want to waste their MONEY on more employees to monitor. It's a great idea!! Other Han ganz not wanting to lose money. Lol!!
ROFL!!! Tell me about it! They need more monitors, I get falsely reported ALL the time, and I get banned for nothing! I got banned for a month on my Canadian account for NOTHING! They DO need more monitors, (Deleted)

Politely-worded suggestions only please
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-17-2010 at 07:27 PM..
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree too. If GANZ had monitors, they would know what the problem is and ban the person ASAP and if the problem still goes on, they can figure out the words people use to make words that aren't allowed (Deleted)

Please respect the word sensors by not giving out ways to circumvent them
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-17-2010 at 07:28 PM..
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 05:59 PM   #9

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
I agree too. If GANZ had monitors, they would know what the problem is and ban the person ASAP and if the problem still goes on, they can figure out the words people use to make words that aren't allowed(Deleted) .
View Post Originally Posted by shreds97
ROFL!!! Tell me about it! They need more monitors, I get falsely reported ALL the time, and I get banned for nothing! I got banned for a month on my Canadian account for NOTHING! They DO need more monitors,(Deleted)
View Post Originally Posted by 16Wishes
Yeah trading rooms are some times terrible! And then there are those who try to say bad words and its not funny at all. And I agree that Ganz SHOULD have more workers watching KC+ because when I first joined I was playing restaurant with my new friends and we got reported 3 times for nothing.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
great idea![for trading room] only in trading room because you know people would feel awkard being watched.But a pop into the rooms doesn't hurt .I have a couple wanted items but I still feels bad on turning people down.So I wish them luck in their other trades,tell them sorry bye.
View Post Originally Posted by lps3cheese
That is such a great idea!!(Deleted) Lol!!
View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
Yeah, maybe just like 5 people who could watch a few rooms at once. Take shifts. And the people who get reported and have all those retired stuff, they don't seem to care about it.
View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
I KNOW!!! that, and the wrong people are getting banned. [you know, when the bully reports you.]
they NEED to step it up!!! i agree with you!!!
Exactly!They'd need it in the party rooms too though.....(hahaha i figured out how to multi quote)

-Jonas

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-17-2010 at 07:31 PM..
jonas12345 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
3-Please be polite. The Ganz employees reading this forum deserve to be treated with respect. Rephrase your complaints into helpful suggestions. No ranting or venting allowed. No complaints about "rip-offs" allowed. Any thread breaking this rule will be deleted.
I've had to delete a lot of rude comments from this thread. Before you post here, ask yourself: The Ganz rep reading my comment, will he think: "What a great suggestion for an improvement!" or will he think: "How rude..."

Also yes, the Clubhouse IS monitored by Ganz employees.

Please remember that KC+ requires parental permission, and parental supervision is recommended by Ganz. Here is the screen which you should read carefully every time you log into KC+:

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKC+ Warning.jpg (357.0 KB, 13 views)
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle