Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #1
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Default Room flipping and more house ideas! Great ideas by Webkinzmania44!

I have some GREAT ideas for ganz!

On webkinz, you can only see 2 sides of each room of your house. Only two walls! I think that there should be arrows at the bottom of the screen while you are in your house! That way, when you clicked the arrow, you would see different angles of all the objects in your house, AND you could decorate the other walls! I think that migh be hard to program, but it sure would be cool!

Next, I have another idea similar to the first. I think there should ALSO be up and down arrows, so you can see your room from the height it's at now, an ariel veiw, and a lower veiw! That would aslo really enhance rooms. I don't think this would be nearly as hard to program as the first, but it would take some time.

And lastly, I believe that you should be able to see the OUTSIDE of your house, liek in webkizn jr. That way, you could paint and decorate the outside! And, there would be arrows there so you could see it from normal veiw, and ariel veiw! When it was in ariel veiw, your house would be the same shape as the shape of your map! This would be REALLY fun, and it's something else to decorate!

Feel free to share any house Ideas of your own!

If you don't undertsand any of my ideas, just ask! I can explain!

Also, if any of these have been thoguht of, I didn't know. You guys all have great ideas, and a LOT of ideas overlap.

I hope you like them!

Webkinzmania44

Anything any of you would like to share? Anybody like this idea?

I've been working on these ideas for awhile now. They may not be EXTREMELY original, but I thikn they are good.

Last edited by webkinzmania44; 07-24-2009 at 12:59 PM..
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: Room flipping and more house ideas! Great ideas by Webkinzmania44!

i love that idea
Galfam is offline Male
Old 07-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Thank you! Do you like all three or just one of them?
Old 07-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

i like all three, but the first and last are the best
Galfam is offline Male
Old 07-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
Gifted

Thank you! The first and last are my favorites too!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #6
hats up?? :)
Webkinz :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

hummm I dont knwo about the room fliping that might get to confusing! but I dont know maybe it would work but the you might want to put a picture on the wall and then you flip the room and you can see your pet because your picture is in the way do you get what im sayin? bbut love the other ideas!
anna630 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 08:04 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by anna630
hummm I dont knwo about the room fliping that might get to confusing! but I dont know maybe it would work but the you might want to put a picture on the wall and then you flip the room and you can see your pet because your picture is in the way do you get what im sayin? bbut love the other ideas!
That isn't what I mean. You know how 2 walls are transparent now? If you flipped your room, the other walls would be transparent, that way no wall decoration would get in your way. This way you could decorate and see ALL of the walls. Nothing would be blocked.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #8
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

You are right, it would be hard to program. But if they manage to pull it off, it would be amazing! It would make a great addition
Rep to you
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
Gifted

Thank you! I'm glad you like my ideas.

I agree that it would be very hard to program. If they could do it though, I think houses would be so much more enjoyable!
Closed