Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

oobanana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Rip-Off

I agree 99%. I don't think you should be able to go on the wheel EVERY hour. Maybe like, 4 spins a day and I also think you should be be able to go on the spa trip with your pets, just to watch them if you want to. AND I think you should be able to explore the Island, like that Hippo Statue looks so cool...
oobanana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #82
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

500KC does sound like a lot of money, but when you compare it to getting paid 350 KC for a job it doesn't seem so expensive.

Maybe part of the Ganz plan is to see how popular an idea this is and then expand it?

You do have some good suggestions. I'd say you can forward that part to Ganz, but skip the complaining. Nobody likes to hear that. Leave it at "here are some ideas to make it better."
Old 09-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #83
M@nDi ♥

amandaaa(: is on a distinguished road

i agree!!

(=
amandaaa(: is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #84
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

I agree. My friend at school made it sound amazing, but then the spa was nothing I expected. It be really cute if you could make your webkizn fur and nails. .
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 09:32 PM   #85
dominick99 is an unknown quantity at this point

My children like the travel idea, i do not know how old some of the people making these comments but for the most part you are on a children s site . As for the money issues my sons have over 100000 kin cash and they do not even play many games on the site so there is alot of money too be made on the site just doing the daily stuff.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:14 AM   #86

ariisu is on a distinguished road

I think it's just the beginning of that vacation thing and we should be patient. I do not like it, too, but we should give Ganz the chance to make it better.
ariisu is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 10:57 AM   #87

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I like the idea of the vacation & spa. It brings something new to Webkinz World. But I am not happy about the cost of $500 to enter. All I got for $500 kc was a piece of food. Hopefully Ganz will have more areas to explore and more prizes to win which will make the cost worth it.
"Dusty"
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #88
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

That is a great idea! Because I agree with you, the prices are kind of a ripoff for the little you can do there.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 11:08 AM   #89
Bacillys

I think that if a 7 yrs old can spot it as a rip- off, It should be officially named Rip-Off Island.

Yes I agree with your statements.
:manatee: I and could not swimm then I had to go home to eat.

---------- Bacillys added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

I went on vacation and could not swim

---------- Bacillys added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Wina ........ What job pays that much? Bc all we ever get is 175KC.
Yes we have max. all of all levels except minning.

Last edited by Bacillys; 09-08-2008 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-08-2008, 12:05 PM   #90
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

You should at least have special spa games you can play as well as vacation only games!

The spa is sooo bad. A picture? At least make up play a game and THEN give all the pets the bonus. Maybe you can base how many pets get 100s depending on well you play with the base as being 5 pets get 100 for simply paying for the spa. That way, you can set an amount for the spa cost rather than changing it for each person. Someone who needs alot of love will have to play a game for it.

The vacation should have a game as well. The Pirates game is a good one but there should something special that you can't play anywhere else, and it should have a trophy!

I understand the one spin, one rock the boat, and a limit on purchases (the prices should be cheaper then). The problem is, once you are done, you're done. Nothing else to do.

---------- Azriel added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

The spa should be like taking a bath, you can file your pet's nails, do hair styles... take a MUD bath... I know it's new and all but they should charge less if this is it. The prices can go up as they add things but I have feeling they are just going add different vacations. The My Tickets is set up for it.

My kids liked the vacation at first but after the first couple, it has quickly gotten boring.

---------- Azriel added 8 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ChocoLab
Instead of disecting this, you should be greatful for what all that Ganz does. You shouldn't pick on them. They need a break. It's a lot more harder than it seems.
These are constructive suggestions for Ganz (mostly... I do find some people are less tactful). I think it is good idea to let them know what is good and what is bad as well as what we'd like to see. I always look for feedback from my students so I can better the class. Do I work very hard, yes, but I always want their experience to be fun, useful, and educational. If I can't better myself, I can't better them.

You are also forgetting that people pay alot of real money to Ganz. They do a great job but sometimes they need to know we are not happy with the products/site.

Thank you, though, for the reminder that criticism should be constructive.

Last edited by Azriel; 09-08-2008 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Azriel is offline Female
Closed