Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Rip-Off

I love this idea!
kgirl72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #72
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz101
How did you do that? For me I have to pay like 4,000!
I know how the less pets u have the less expenscive
Old 09-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #73
It's Lapras, the

berner65127 will become famous soon enough

I keep my pets in tip-top condition 24-7, so I don't really need the spa. Everything is always 100% full!
berner65127 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #74
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I give you a big

---------- tacobell222 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Sorry but your post was not meant to be a good post. That was unecceptable.
View Post Originally Posted by agata1020
kakakkakkhfhehjfhsdfhhsdff

---------- agata1020 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

mmmm
lallalallza

---------- agata1020 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

mmamkdkjfkvdhfgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfg

---------- agata1020 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

pppppppppppppppppppppppooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool

---------- agata1020 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

mamamia
mkkjdjasksgsdgsdgsdgsgsdgdsggsdgsg

Last edited by tacobell222; 09-07-2008 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #75
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you tacobell222.
And thank all of you for your input!
Old 09-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #76
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Vacations in real life aren't cheap either hun. They teach life lessons. You shouldn't be able to go on vacations everyday because could you do that in real life? No, never. Vacations are something you work towards, save your money for, and then get to do.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #77
sallycinderella

gracedarling is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it would be good if they would add more than 12 items (or however many it is in total) to the shop ... and maybe more items rather than clothes, so they are better for trading.

However I think the priority really should be that they fix the coral cove/clubhouse for the huge amounts of members unable to access it.

With the wheel and rock the boat I dont think it should be every hour or even close to that ... otherwise it just makes it less special. However I do think they should put bigger and better prizes there, so that it makes us want to keep going back. Maybe they could allow us to play them both once every 8 hours like with the jobs etc??
Old 09-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #78
luinwenne

Well I agree and I don't.For one thing if you have a lot a pets 34 or so and there all really low on health the spa is a faster way to get all your pets 100% Healthy!So the money is worth.If you have pets already healthy its a lower amount of kc mine is 24 kc because my pets are healthy.Now the Tropical Island is kinda boring.It has a game,a wheel,a gift shop,a post office,and cove cave.I can enter Cove Cave and spotted a blue google there!(Lucky).And theres once in a while a special party and give away.Some bad things about it is that it gets boring and a lot of other people can't enter cove cave.This is my opinion
Old 09-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #79
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

Instead of disecting this, you should be greatful for what all that Ganz does. You shouldn't pick on them. They need a break. It's a lot more harder than it seems.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #80
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

! I thought I could interact with the spa treatment to but had to pay 600 kc just for a spa treatment. And even for the island. I mean come on! THe only things u do well the realy fun things is ONLY 1 TIME!!!! Its not fair...... but I agree 100%!
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Closed