Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #41
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Rip-Off

Thanks!
Anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #42
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

I agree... I can not access the club house so I of course can not get into coral place. So this is upsetting to me. I really have not been able to get into the clubhouse since they first started maintenance .. i sent letters.. they told me that too many were trying to get in and to try again .. Ok so i tried every 15 minutes for 6 hours.. could not get in .. just the blue screen .. so I at least wish they would say if u can not get in club house...this portion of the island wont be able to be accessed ... ( and either give a discount on the vacation ) or not let you in at all until they fix the clubhouse glitch ... ( ok so i am dreaming ) .. we signed up for it glitches and all ... <sigh> I did start a thread on how to up the happiness if that daggum ghost skares you .. and others did to with good ideas that dont make you pay the outrageous spa prices.. I can pamper my own pet with special recipes and a face and tooth scrub and a bath ... any hooo...they have too much space on the island ..and before they bring out something NEW they should FIX what alot of us cant do . ( clubhouse )
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #43
Jesus thinks I'm
Gifted

iluvwebkinz27 is just really niceiluvwebkinz27 is just really nice

Awsome Idea! (aha 2 thumbs up)
iluvwebkinz27 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #44
ell have a good day
Webkinz :)

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

that is a good ideas
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #45
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Atoklas
I'm glad to find this thread. I clicked on the travel agency when I first saw it as a choice, just to see what it was. I saw that it cost 500KC, and that I couldn't go with my pet. I thought that sounded kind of stupid. I was hoping I misread the instructions. I'm glad to see this thread that other players have tried it, and I didn't read it wrong. It really sounds like a dumb idea to me. I only have 3 pets, and they're always pretty happy and well fed, so I don't see any point to sending them on a trip when I don't even get to see anything happen, and one that lasts for 24 hours.
Atoklas it sounds like you might have the spa and the travel agency mixed up a bit.

The Travel Agency costs $500KC for one 24 hour trip; it's interactive. With that money you travel to the vacation island and can do various activities with your pet.

The Spa does not let you go with your pet. It fills all your pets' Happiness/Health/Hunger. It's basically a quick fix instead of feeding/caring for each pet individually. The cost of this will vary per visit, depending on your pets' HHH levels at that time.

Hope that helps!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #46
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Rip-Off

I completley agree!!! It should be a interactive spa because, you could get like souveniers from the spa like robes, slippers, bathroom items etc. Forward it to Ganz!!!!!
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:38 PM   #47
Twilight<33333333

55555ap is on a distinguished road

i think its a goo idea.
55555ap is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #48
Call me Chicky!

ChickPea will become famous soon enough

It is kind of disappointing, but remember it's new so they may add new things to it sooner or later. Maybe even more locations!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #49
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ChickPea
It is kind of disappointing, but remember it's new so they may add new things to it sooner or later. Maybe even more locations!
yeah they do add .. but .. they should fix the old broken first imo
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #50
misssharpaymanior

hannahkinztana7 is on a distinguished road

Your Ideas rock, hands down! I'd give it three thumbs up!
hannahkinztana7 is offline Female
Closed