Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #21
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Default Re: Rip-Off

great idea!
spearmint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #22
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz101
How did you do that? For me I have to pay like 4,000!
The reason is it depends on how many pets you have, what their happiness level, health level and hunger level is, It restores all your pets to 100% @ what we are figuring is about 3kc per point. Hope this helps a little bit. I fed most of my pets, before I went and even though I have over 100 it cost me about 274KC for them to go, this brough happiness and health all back up to 100%.

Oh and if your pet sees the Ghost it is even more to restore its happiness, I haven't figured that one out yet.

Last edited by Wavbug; 09-06-2008 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: more info
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #23
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

I love the idea! My friend and I were talking about how you should be able to do the spa treatments! Like you can paint their nails, give them facials, etc. Then it would be worth the price of the spa treatment.
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 05:12 PM   #24
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by MotherKinz101
How did you do that? For me I have to pay like 4,000!
I just saw that question, i cost me $500 to go to the Spa, but for other people it might be like $30, that's because the more webkinz animals you have the more it costs to go to the spa.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #25
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #26
Aoi, aoi, ano sora..

xPandaLoverx is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by lucke13
I just saw that question, i cost me $500 to go to the Spa, but for other people it might be like $30, that's because the more webkinz animals you have the more it costs to go to the spa.
I don't think that's true..
It doesn't matter how many pets you have,
the price depends on how many hunger/health/happiness points all your pets need.
xPandaLoverx is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #27
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

I agree with the Island For 500kc we should be able to more in the 24hr. time frame. I will say that the spa Idea is great. I will explain:::: The first time is a bit costly but it is for all of my pets. I have over 50 on one account and I cant play with all of them. After the first time it cost less to go to the spa than it is to buy food in the w-shop. The spa feeds and makes all of your pets happy and healthy. This saves me money, so this is why I like the spa. It would be nice if we could go in like we can at Dr. Quacks but I guess that would be hard to do when alot of people have over 100 pets in one account.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #28

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

i totally agree with you for both the spa and the island. i think your idea for the spa is a great idea. we should be able to do that. for the island i think they should keep everything like it is just add more stuff for people to do. like stuff that people would do on a regular vacation. what if there was a amusment park on the island. that would be fun. but i totally agree with you.
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #29
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by xPandaLoverx
I don't think that's true..
It doesn't matter how many pets you have,
the price depends on how many hunger/health/happiness points all your pets need.
You are right about the 3 H's, but if you have a large family who have low happiness, or health, or are starving because they have not been fed in months because the newer pets get played with more, then it will cost a lot of money. The more pets with low HAPPINESS, HEALTH, HUNGER the more kc it will cost. So the number of pets has alot to do with the price. After you go the first time , the price will drop a whole bunch.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #30
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

I love the amusment park idea!
Keep it up!
Closed