Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 05:15 PM   #161
I have 61
Webkinz :)

billphilo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rip-Off

I think you should send it. Ganz needs to know what their customers think. I don't think they actually read that stuff!

---------- billphilo added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Yeah, they are rip-offs!

Last edited by billphilo; 09-24-2008 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
billphilo is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #162
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

YES! YES! YES! You should TOTALLY fprward this to Ganz. They will realize how many people think this and they may change it!!!
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 06:43 PM   #163
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

it is not a big a ripoff as the estore
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #164
Lil Kinz
ABJsGrandma is an unknown quantity at this point

Rip-Off!!! I'll tell you what's become a rip-off. I buy boxes of Webkinz Trading cards for my grandchildren. It was a fun thing to do for all of us while I was babysitting. I have purchased 2 boxes of the new Series 3 Trading Cards. Those cards are a total rip-off. Out of 36 cards per box at least 24 of the codes were for posters or wall hangings. Did I mention there is only 1 code? What happened to the 1 - 4 codes we use to see in the Series 1 and 2 cards? Where's the opportunity for Kinzcash? You can't even collect these trading cards on line. My opinion, for $3.95 a pack, I say you can be selling those trading cards to some other unsuspecting parent or child. I am done buying them.
ABJsGrandma is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #165
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

That is a good idea.

---------- I_love_Webkinz added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ABJsGrandma
Rip-Off!!! I'll tell you what's become a rip-off. I buy boxes of Webkinz Trading cards for my grandchildren. It was a fun thing to do for all of us while I was babysitting. I have purchased 2 boxes of the new Series 3 Trading Cards. Those cards are a total rip-off. Out of 36 cards per box at least 24 of the codes were for posters or wall hangings. Did I mention there is only 1 code? What happened to the 1 - 4 codes we use to see in the Series 1 and 2 cards? Where's the opportunity for Kinzcash? You can't even collect these trading cards on line. My opinion, for $3.95 a pack, I say you can be selling those trading cards to some other unsuspecting parent or child. I am done buying them.
Yes, I do agree, the trading cards can be sort of a rip-off.

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 09-26-2008 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 02:00 AM   #166
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Well, it has some nice new games, but honestly, for the price,
you should get to spin the wheel at LEAST twice during the vacation's 24 hr period.

I'd also like to be able to buy at least six items at the shop.
After all, if I was on a real vacation, I'd buy more than three souvenirs!

They need a little adjusting, and it will probably come.

On the spa - the only real benefit is bringing all your pets back up to 100/100/100 quickly.
I can see where it would cost a lot with a big acct. It also costs more if your pets are getting low.
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 02:04 AM   #167
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by KittyFanatic
Well, it has some nice new games, but honestly, for the price,
you should get to spin the wheel at LEAST twice during the vacation's 24 hr period.

I'd also like to be able to buy at least six items at the shop.
After all, if I was on a real vacation, I'd buy more than three souvenirs!

They need a little adjusting, and it will probably come.

On the spa - the only real benefit is bringing all your pets back up to 100/100/100 quickly.
I can see where it would cost a lot with a big acct. It also costs more if your pets are getting low.
Did they update it?
Old 09-27-2008, 10:02 AM   #168
wajiha44

I agree. Forward this to ganz
Closed