Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #141
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Rip-Off

i dont think the spa is, but the vacation is quite a bit. they should add more stuff, and for the people who can not yet access the clubhouse, they are not able to get to the coral cove, hence missing the raffles and such.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #142
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Yes! Forward it to ganz! I think it is a total rip off.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:18 AM   #143
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Well, the spa is a good idea for what it is - a way to bring all your pets back up to 100% on HHH. For the peeps with a lot of Webkinz that need fed, this is a nice way to get everyone back up to speed.

Now, on the vacation:
I AGREE that there is not enough available for the money!

I like what they have in there, but it isn't enough for the bucks.

The wheel -
should be at least 3 times a vacation - the stuff offered isn't that big, and they certainly know how to control the odds for the bigger items. Even the foods are fine, but one spin per vacation? VERY STINGEY GANZ!! For shame!

The post office - fine as it is.

The Boat - okay as it is, I suppose, but I would like to see once every 12 hrs. Doubt that will happen. Why does it say to not rock the boat, when that is the only choice you have? I'd like to see it be so you could walk around a little bit, and "accidentally" rock the boat by stepping on a loose board or something. Much "scarier" and random, instead of the one sign clicking.

The clubhouse rooms -
these are okay, but truly, not a lot going on. They are pretty, but the only interactive things are the tiki torches and buffet. Then only four foods per trip! Too bad if your pet could eat a little more before the time is up! I've heard about the parties, but never seen one. That would be nice.

I'd like to see things like hearing the sound of the ocean if you click on the conch shell - things like that.

The souvenir shop -
Okay, this is a real beef! If you go on a real vacation, you are limited by funds, not by item count! There should not be a limit on the items. If I want to purchase six items, then let me - it would be my Kinzcash! (Which is, of course, additional to the pretty darned high vacation price anyway!) I'd also like to see it re-set after 12 hrs and let me shop again - that is the LEAST they could do!

All in all, the vacations are a nice idea, but they need to either lower the price or offer a little bit more. And I feel for all those who have not been able to get into the clubhouses at all... but right now, you are not missing all that much!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 02:45 AM   #144
University Duck

I always seem to earn at least 250 kinz cash whenever I spin the wheel on the island. That means my vacation package ends up only costing me 250 kinz cash, which is reasonable. If you see the ghost, which I have on several trips, there is no need to fret or spend even one dollar at the spa. Simply log out of webkinz world and log back on. Then go back on vacation. When you see the the travel agent, she will welcome you back and you will get that little box that says all your pets have been given full health, hunger and happiness. I do feel the price is very unfair for those people stuck on the blue screen and unable to get into the cove.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #145
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for your input!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #146
Webkinz :)
kka27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you that it is a rip-off. You go onto it and you are done with in five minutes. It should have a special arcade game(s) that you can go to and play as long as you want to get extra kc.
kka27 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #147
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for your input!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #148
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

cool ideas forward to ganz!
Old 09-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #149

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

I dont like the travle agency and two thumbs up!!!!!!!!
skyranch is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #150
e love
Gift Trainee

Laydee is on a distinguished road

I like your way of thinking! I think you should email these ideas to Ganz! Keep it up!
Laydee is offline Female
Closed