Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #101
It's Lapras, the
Webkinz :)

berner65127 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Rip-Off

Um, excuse me! The spa is FREE!
berner65127 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #102
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I give you the thumbs up! Love your ideas (everyone). But i guess I have gotten a little discouraged. I mean I spend a lot of time in a day in forums and groups like this, where people are calling Ganz to make improvements and people sending emails... but does it actually do anything? Do they actually listen to customers? I think the weekly survey is an attempt at feedback from us but it is limited and only in their favor, whatever the outcome.

Sorry to be a bit negative here but I have gotten extremely bored with WW and I have only been playing a little under a year. It takes me 5 minutes to do all the "daily" activities on 4 accounts. Then I can only spend so much time doing Quizzy's and playing games.
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #103
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

berner,

it's NOT free...
it's free if you have 100's on everything (health, hunger, and happiess).
Old 09-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #104
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

i think its a rip off...
Old 09-11-2008, 04:51 PM   #105
Gifted

Thanks for your input everyone!
Old 09-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #106

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

I give it a 5-star idea! I agree, it's a rip off. And I think it's programmed to get the same thing every vacation. I've gotten about 5 vacations already and every time I got the ghost on the boat thing, got 250 KC on the wheel, and had the same items in the shop! And I've had to waste a total of 1500 bucks after all 5 vacations just to take my pet to the spa to get 100 happiness!!!

---------- PerceusSOZ added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by *Mrs. joejonas*
MILEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MILEY
Please, no spamming. Thank you.

~PerceusSOZ

Last edited by PerceusSOZ; 09-11-2008 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Old 09-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #107
Call me KBear!
Gifted

KABearAK1217 will become famous soon enough

It's brand new so they should be making it better every once and a while! We just have to wait.
KABearAK1217 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #108
Gifted

Hopefully...
Old 09-12-2008, 09:15 PM   #109

StormyKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

hopefully there will be different vacation places since they went to the trouble fo doing a questionaire. It was fun at first but now 500 KC is a lot topay to spin once, then "hopefully" get something at the boat (the 0 happiness is terrible). After getting all the junk out of the store, there is very little to do. And everyone tries to trade that stuff, lol in the trade room...like we all don't have it, lol. It was a good idea initially, but there needs to either be more to do, more items to buy, or and I think this is most impostant, lower the 500 kc price.
500kc wouldn't be so bad if the well or WOW gave you more than 20 kc, lol.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:58 PM   #110
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I don't know I think the Vacation is really cool but I also think that it should be alot shorter.... And I agree with the special arcade game too... It would at least give you something to do after you finish everything else in like 5 minutes.... I think at least an arcade game or two. after all the coral cove is kinda dull cause you don't have any game rooms or anything in there either it's just a little chat room.

please help my dragons....
[img]http://*******.com/3undgc/.gif[/img]
[img]http://*******.com/4dc5wv/.gif[/img]
[img]http://*******.com/3h8arw/.gif[/img]
[img]http://*******.com/3fbo57/.gif[/img]
mira128 is offline Female
Closed