Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #91
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Rip-Off

I agree with you ... ..I can not even get into clubhouse here or on vacation . They tell me that too many in and to keep trying... well i try all day long .. and NOTHING .. even as soon as it comes up from maintenance. I do want to win the full pirates uniform so that is why I go back . But I do NOT go to the spa. I would rather play games and log in and out giving baths in their own room
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

jaguar0437 is a jewel in the roughjaguar0437 is a jewel in the rough

I don't think you should forward it to Ganz either. I took a web development course a year ago. You can't begin to imagine how much coding goes into just a basic website without interactions. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to put up a huge interactive site like Webkinz. I agree, there is no problem with the Island wheel spinning once a day. More items would be nice, but it's new. I'm sure they will have additions in the future.

As for a special Island game, I think that is a good idea. I do agree that you can have island activities done in about 5 minutes, so a special Island game would be neat and fun.

Anyway, no one likes to hear criticisms and complaints all the time. Yes, there are glitches, which is to be expected on a site of this complexity level. The important thing is they do their best to fix them. It's time we congratulate them on a job well-done instead of complaining about it.

If you don't like the Tropical Island, the solution is simple, save your 500 kinzcash and don't go.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:31 PM   #93

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Kudos to Ganz for making the tropical island and spa. I it nice to see something new in Webkinz World. I do hope however they lower the price a bit. I wouldn't mind $200 for entry fees but $500 is a bit steep since there are few things to do ... and once you are done, you are done. And if you look the map over I see where there will probably be more things to do on the island in the future. My grandson tried it out and then looked at me and asked "Is that all?". Then gave me that adorable quizical look. lol He never bothered to go back to his trip the rest of the day.
"Dusty"
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #94
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

There is no need to change the spa price it all depends on how happy or healthy all your webkinz are! My hippo Helena, saw the Ghost on Rock thr Boat and her happiness went down to 0 so it was 500. But I went back later and it was only 15!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #95

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

If your paying 500kc to go on vacation you should at least be able to play the games every 8 hours. Whats the use of it being a 24 hour vacation if you can only do stuff once. (and the other wheels in ww don't cost 500kc a spin Jynx)
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #96
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I agree. I keep paying for it like an ***** hoping I'll get the wall paper or floor. I keep winning umbrella hats and inflatable palm trees. 3 out of 5 times I got the ghost. I'm officially discouraged.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #97
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

I didn't get the ghost the first time i went, so i was really glad i didn't have to pay for the spa fee...
Old 09-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #98
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

They are adding more items soon.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #99
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

Hopefully.....
Old 09-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #100
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Closed