Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
coolbsc is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation This is a revolt and a idea for ganz for the tornament arena

First of all, only members from 2007 and of 2008 in the biggining it amabout to say. Well back in 2007 and 2008(beggining) there used to be a game where you could make 120 kinzcash if you win in the tornament arena. Well this game is trading card challenge! It was fast easy and you could make louds of cash!Then aroung the biggening on summer this year they got rid of it with a lot of other pvp games(player vs player or pet vs pet) games. Last month they brought back almost all the pvp games. And the did not bring back the trading game. I am now extremly mad because i am lossing money due to holiday themes... and i can not make money fast. So i am requesting everyone to revolt against ganz; not for just the trading game but for the glitches... so everyone let us band together and force ganz to change their ways.

p.s. ganz really needs to be tought a lesson and maybe we can make them make the e store... less expensive
p.s.s.tell everyone in about this
coolbsc is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #2

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re: This is a revolt and a idea for ganz for the tornament arena

View Post Originally Posted by coolbsc
First of all, only members from 2007 and of 2008 in the biggining it amabout to say. Well back in 2007 and 2008(beggining) there used to be a game where you could make 120 kinzcash if you win in the tornament arena. Well this game is trading card challenge! It was fast easy and you could make louds of cash!Then aroung the biggening on summer this year they got rid of it with a lot of other pvp games(player vs player or pet vs pet) games. Last month they brought back almost all the pvp games. And the did not bring back the trading game. I am now extremly mad because i am lossing money due to holiday themes... and i can not make money fast. So i am requesting everyone to revolt against ganz; not for just the trading game but for the glitches... so everyone let us band together and force ganz to change their ways.
How do you suppose we do that?

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:04 PM   #3

well if we can get a lot of wi members then wi will notice and post it on the front. Then from there they can tell ww that we are all mad at them and they would be forced to fix everything before they add anything new and need you to tell your friends to tell there friends about this

---------- coolbsc added 24 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

people please replie

Last edited by coolbsc; 12-26-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
coolbsc is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #4

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

I still don't see how that will do any good. The only ways to get through to Ganz are through their surveys, your word of mouth and pocket book. If the survey asks about their newest feature, click on the lowest possible rating.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:13 PM   #5

well if thousands of ww members post them they will most likely change it
coolbsc is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 01:15 PM   #6
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by coolbsc

p.s. ganz really needs to be tought a lesson and maybe we can make them make the e store... less expensive
p.s.s.tell everyone in about this
Yeah, I was just thinking about how I missed that game... I don't have enough real cards yet to play, so I can only play the vitual version.
Tango is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:19 PM   #7

well the problem is they got rid of the vitrual one so we need to revolt. And tell your friends about this and tell them also to tell there friends. Also everyonne needs to suggest this.

p.s. i made at least a thousand an hour on that and i think that is to low of a but i can not remember

PEOPLE PLEASE POST

Last edited by coolbsc; 12-26-2008 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: more reasons to revolt
coolbsc is offline Male
Old 12-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

have people sign a petition and e-mail it to ganz at support@webkinz.com
london45 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 02:45 AM   #9
Dude, I'm a

MyChemical18 is on a distinguished road

i like ganz though
Old 12-28-2008, 02:54 AM   #10
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Oddly enough, the site still advertises the Trading Card Challenge, and Webkinz Super Models too. And neither of them are currently available. Maybe they are still working on them?
Asacardimus is offline Female
Closed