Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

Default Revise Level 17 of Pizza Palace!

I hope that Ganz monitors this part of Webkinzinsider. If they do, they should look at the threads about Pizza Palace that discuss the impossibility of Level 17 of the game. No one yet has posted that they have passed the level, but several of us have discussed our frustration with the game.

I have given up playing it: I don't mind a challenge, but I came to believe that the level was impossible to finish, so what's the point? That levels are hard is okay; that a trophy might be allocated randomly is fine; but it's really not fair to create a level that people can't pass.

:ccat: and a floral fox
SallyAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 02:27 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Revise Level 17 of Pizza Palace!

I have also given up pizza palace due to the impossible level 17. It is just too frustrating to continually lose,

if someone else can beat it that's fine, but the way it is, I don't see how
janna479 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 03:00 AM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You're doing much better than I... My computer is too slow to play this game past about level 5 or 6.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 03:16 AM   #4
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Ritzcracker..I gave up because I can't get passed level 6
Trouble is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 03:24 AM   #5
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I can't even pass level 5. LOL
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 03:30 AM   #6
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

You must be really good at that game. I can't even IMAGINE L10. LOL! I've gotten no further than L4.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 03:50 AM   #7
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I can't get passed level 8!

kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #8

kelseyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by kelbel75
I can't get passed level 8!

same here! :ccat:
kelseyyy is offline Female
Closed