Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 03:06 PM   #11
dolphina345
Webkinz :)

dolphin27613 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Retired pets!!!! I have a great idea!!

that would be cool but the reason they have retired pets is because ganz dosen't make them anymore. they would have to make them again.
dolphin27613 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 03:11 PM   #12
Claudii_Babii is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Connie
Yes that would be a fabulous idea.... but ganz might loose money because people wouldnt really buy plush webbies! And then a retired pet wouldnt be retired... maybe they could put it in the shop for one day! Like Macy's 1 day sale... haha xD! Just Kidding bout the one day sale!
~Connie
Acctually they wouldn't loose money because they would save money on not buying the material and evrything for the making of the plush "webbies" and just selling them online.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:13 PM   #13
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

True, thats actually a good point, they would only have them online, not that actually plush!

Never thought of that, it would only be quite a loss if they had to get the material and stuff again, but since its online, it doesnt matter! But still, some people get the thrill out of retired pets, just like me!
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 03:16 PM   #14

WILuva is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Retired pets!!!! I have a great idea!!

Great idea!! That would be cool to see those pets in the e-store but the thing is, ganz makes retired pets because they don't make them anymore...not to get you wrong but having those back into webkinz world is great but takes the fun out of retired pets and hunting them down. I don't really like the idea of the e-store itself because you are spending money on virtual items that will expire pretty soon. But good thoughts on that idea...maybe they could put one or two pets into the e-store but I don't think Ganz would part will all of those!
WILuva is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 03:16 PM   #15
MissAnimalLover

MissAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road

i had an idea sort of like that except what if once a year for i day ganz realeased like 50 retired plushies to all the stores and had them for sell for that day?
MissAnimalGirl is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 03:20 PM   #16

WILuva is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! MissAnimalGirl, that's a brilliant idea. I would definitely go to a Hallmark or Carlton Cards or Exton Place close by to pick up a few!
WILuva is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #17
MissAnimalLover

MissAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road

Thanks WILuva!
MissAnimalGirl is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 03:23 PM   #18

Kerrby101 is on a distinguished road

Yeah because even if thye did sell them in the e-store the Cheeky Cat would still be like $200 and the cheeky dog like $500 so theyd still be alot
(Prices from online(EBAY) Hahh i want one to much cash)
Kerrby101 is offline Male
Closed