Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Report Someone And Explain What Happened

So I had this idea if when you report someone and the subject can be the reason you choose such as bullying/harassing. Then you are given a box to type a message. I think it would be a good idea for Ganz to know exactly what happened, especially if you were the victim. All Ganz can see is conversation as far as I know and they determine bans and things like that based on what they see. What if the wrong person got banned? Then what?

So, after you put your subject for example: trading problem.

Then you can type out a message saying:

I was trading with a pet and they told me a clothing machine item was a rare, retired piece of clothing and it wasn't. I traded my wacky jeans for this item and was scammed.

Sorry just a quick example. Yeah, I know you should do your research before trading with someone. Just an example like I said. I think it would be nice for Ganz to see what actually happened. It might prevent people from reporting for no reason (or for revenge), because the worst thing you can do is tell someone you've reported them after you do it, because they may see justice in reporting you for revenge. At least this way if you report you have to give a reason for it. Yeah I know someone can make up a reason.

I also know that someone could just call Ganz to explain what happened. Did you know I was told that once the timer has been set for banning they can't undo it? I was told that they could, by one of my webkinz friends so I don't know the real story behind that. My webkinz friend said Ganz gave them less time, because they explained it wasn't their fault.

Anyway, please tell me what you think?

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 08-08-2011 at 12:31 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
labloverzach

FolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Report Someone And Explain What Happened

Great idea! I do wish Ganz would be a bit more careful with banning. Rep for you!
FolkCat1234 is offline Male
Old 08-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by FolkCat1234
Great idea! I do wish Ganz would be a bit more careful with banning. Rep for you!
Why thanks.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #4

hugged has disabled reputation

Awesome idea! This way Ganz would have a better idea of why the person got banned. I support!
hugged is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 12:45 PM   #5

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

that's a great idea!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

That is a great idea, but what about the other person that you are reporting? They could always report you and lie about what happened, having YOU take the blame.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I love the idea, but I have to agree with bluecheeky000. The other trader could always report you and have you take the blame.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That would be so wonderful!
I agree that we should be able to tell them exactly what happened.
I support!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-10-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
Majesty84

View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
That is a great idea, but what about the other person that you are reporting? They could always report you and lie about what happened, having YOU take the blame.
Yep I already considered that in my original post. Chances are, if you don't tell them you reported them they will not know it's you. I don't know why people go up to the people they reported and tell they they reported them. They are setting themselves up.

Anyway, if out of random the person you are trading with decides to report you, Ganz would still have to look into it to see if they are telling the truth. I don't know if Ganz can look at the history of a trade or not. I hope so.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #10
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Great idea and I support.
Closed

Tags
adventure time!, tigerdove