Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Report Someone And Explain What Happened (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/report-someone-explain-what-happened-708911/)

Arte's Fan08-08-2011 12:23 PM

Report Someone And Explain What Happened

So I had this idea if when you report someone and the subject can be the reason you choose such as bullying/harassing. Then you are given a box to type a message. I think it would be a good idea for Ganz to know exactly what happened, especially if you were the victim. All Ganz can see is conversation as far as I know and they determine bans and things like that based on what they see. What if the wrong person got banned? Then what?

So, after you put your subject for example: trading problem.

Then you can type out a message saying:

I was trading with a pet and they told me a clothing machine item was a rare, retired piece of clothing and it wasn't. I traded my wacky jeans for this item and was scammed.

Sorry just a quick example. Yeah, I know you should do your research before trading with someone. Just an example like I said. I think it would be nice for Ganz to see what actually happened. It might prevent people from reporting for no reason (or for revenge), because the worst thing you can do is tell someone you've reported them after you do it, because they may see justice in reporting you for revenge. At least this way if you report you have to give a reason for it. Yeah I know someone can make up a reason.

I also know that someone could just call Ganz to explain what happened. Did you know I was told that once the timer has been set for banning they can't undo it? I was told that they could, by one of my webkinz friends so I don't know the real story behind that. My webkinz friend said Ganz gave them less time, because they explained it wasn't their fault.

Anyway, please tell me what you think?

FolkCat123408-08-2011 12:26 PM

Re: Report Someone And Explain What Happened

Great idea! I do wish Ganz would be a bit more careful with banning. Rep for you!

Arte's Fan08-08-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FolkCat1234 (Post 24353886)
Great idea! I do wish Ganz would be a bit more careful with banning. Rep for you!

Why thanks. :smitten:

hugged08-08-2011 12:36 PM

Awesome idea! This way Ganz would have a better idea of why the person got banned. I support!

tarabella908-08-2011 12:45 PM

that's a great idea!

bluecheeky00008-09-2011 07:59 PM

That is a great idea, but what about the other person that you are reporting? They could always report you and lie about what happened, having YOU take the blame.

tiffc08-09-2011 08:26 PM

I love the idea, but I have to agree with bluecheeky000. The other trader could always report you and have you take the blame.

cheekyluver08-09-2011 09:31 PM

That would be so wonderful! :)
I agree that we should be able to tell them exactly what happened.
I support! :)

Arte's Fan08-10-2011 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecheeky000 (Post 24376449)
That is a great idea, but what about the other person that you are reporting? They could always report you and lie about what happened, having YOU take the blame.

Yep I already considered that in my original post. Chances are, if you don't tell them you reported them they will not know it's you. I don't know why people go up to the people they reported and tell they they reported them. They are setting themselves up.

Anyway, if out of random the person you are trading with decides to report you, Ganz would still have to look into it to see if they are telling the truth. I don't know if Ganz can look at the history of a trade or not. I hope so.

lazygal08-10-2011 08:47 AM

Great idea and I support.