Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Removiing or Moving doors

Several months ago there was a post about Ganz planning on allowing us to move or remove doors in our rooms to make decorating easier.

Has anyone had any update to this? It was actually an interview with Ganz where they agreed to answer a limited number of questions and that was the answer to one of them. It sounded like that change was in the works but I haven't heard anything more about it.

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default Re: Removiing or Moving doors

I have been wondering about that, too. I'd LOVE to move my doors, like SO badly. It makes it a lot more hard to decorate with doors on all sides. I'd also love to be able to delete some of our rooms. I'd sell all of the items and my rooms and start out fresh....LOL
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
paigeypoo89 is an unknown quantity at this point

I so agree!I really want to move the doors!
paigeypoo89 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 05:07 PM   #4

Chupi =D is an unknown quantity at this point

I usually ignore the doors anyways. I just jump around my house with the map.
Chupi =D is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 12:33 PM   #5
coolbsc is an unknown quantity at this point

i totally agree since the theme previews in the w shop do not hVE FOUR DOORS YOU CAN notn place the items the same why because it would block the door if you know what i mean
coolbsc is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 08:07 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

I found a link to the interview question with Ganz (see below). I hope they get the upgrade finished soon. I would love to get rid of the doors. I also use the map to fly from room to room so I don't need doors.

In some of my rooms I found that I can cover the door with a large object but it has to be something like a fridge to cover it up completely.

Hopefully Ganz will also include the ability to move rooms around and upgrade them to a larger size. When you adopt a new pet, the room you receive is placed where they want and it's small. I would like to be able to make it bigger (even at a cost) and move the rooms around without having to buy a new one and lose the flooring and wallpaper just to move the theme to another area in my map.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index.php/latest/possible-upgrade-to-webkinz-world-houses.html

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
Closed