Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Remove Words From KinzChat Plus That You Don't Want Said

Sorry if the title is confusing. To explain, I was talking about someone else's account and after I said that a message popped up saying to not give out information about your account. I wasn't talking about my account, someone else's. One of my online friends died and before she did she gave her account to someone else. We saw this person recently and I was talking about that person.

If Ganz does not want us to say account they need to remove it as part of the kinzchat plus lingo. There was another word too but I forgot what it was. I don't want to get a warning for something that can be prevented.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Remove Words From KinzChat Plus That You Don't Want Said

I don't think they should take away the word "account or accounts".
Because I currently own 5 accounts, and when I want to go to my other account I say to my friends, Hey I'm switching accounts".
How would I be able to tell my friends that I am going to my other account if they take that word away?
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I don't think they should take away the word "account or accounts".
Because I currently own 5 accounts, and when I want to go to my other account I say to my friends, Hey I'm switching accounts".
How would I be able to tell my friends that I am going to my other account if they take that word away?
^ There are many reasons we still would want to use the word account. I think Ganz just doesn't want you talking about life out of WW.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I don't understand. When a bad word is written, the word becomes red.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-27-2011, 06:57 AM   #5
友達じゃないぞ

kittycats10rox has disabled reputation

They don't allow you to say hundred, any numbers, came, or coming, or box. And you can say come but not came or coming. And you can say disappear but not disappeared.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #6
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
They don't allow you to say hundred, any numbers, came, or coming, or box. And you can say come but not came or coming. And you can say disappear but not disappeared.
And with good reason! There are evil people who would offer a free pet to some innocent person in the clubhouse, and then when that innocent person adopted the pet, the evil people use the pet code to hack their account and steal everything. Not everything Webkinz does is wrong or bad, people!

As for the other words, there are good reasons for banning them but I'm not explaining that here!

There is a special "lingo" that we use in the trading rooms to get around the filters. You can say most numbers (won, to, tree, for) but there is no way to get around saying letters. That is for your own safety people! Also, if you hang around in the trading rooms long enough, you get to know the "lingo". Most traders get to know the meaning of "slips", "shuts", "Wacky", "purple which", "hunt red" (it means "hundred"!), etc. Unfortunately we also get to know the bad parts of the "lingo", like "stew putt" for "stupid". It is amazing how many immature people are in the trading rooms, and the sad part is that most of them are adults!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #7

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Webkinz World needs an "adult" trading room (not in a sense of you-know-what, of course) with unlimited chat where no forced text editing occurs and the only banned words are curses and various slurs. Self-vouching and having a valid credit card registered with the account should serve as proof of age. It's about time to admit that Webkinz World is not purely a kid's paradise anymore as it may have been in 2006.
Closed