Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #21
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Remove/replace doors :D

Believe me, we are all right there with you we all want those doors to go away especially when only one is needed. I would be happy if I could just move it. Maybe we all need to start writing to Ganz and requesting this until someone says - hey maybe this is something they really want.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 11:30 AM   #22
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Believe me, we are all right there with you we all want those doors to go away especially when only one is needed. I would be happy if I could just move it. Maybe we all need to start writing to Ganz and requesting this until someone says - hey maybe this is something they really want.

Great idea! I am all for it! I am going to pester ganz, be right back,lol. I am going to send this as a suggestion!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 11:26 AM   #23
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Anybody else?
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 11:30 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

It would be a great addition to the program.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #25
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

That's a GREAT idea! I was gonna make a thread like this. But I just forgot about it. Besides, I didn't think about being able to decorate them! It would be so much easier removing deleting, and decorating doors!
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #26
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

That's a great idea! I think that you should be able to close the door into the room too. For Instance: if you're building a room for a contest, and one of your friends is over, you don't want them to see your room just so they won't take the idea! The door could be closed and say something like "Under Construction. No trespassing." You get the general idea...
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #27
Call me Jenn
Banned
bandgeek16 will become famous soon enough

that's a great idea!!
bandgeek16 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #28

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lolo12
That's a great idea! I think that you should be able to close the door into the room too. For Instance: if you're building a room for a contest, and one of your friends is over, you don't want them to see your room just so they won't take the idea! The door could be closed and say something like "Under Construction. No trespassing." You get the general idea...

I totally agree about this.

For a LONG LONG time, I have wished that we could at LEAST lock certain rooms.....even BEFORE the ROOM CONTESTS......

This way, we can SECURELY store some items (other than wallpaper/flooring and coupons that are stuck in the dock).....in the event of "hackers" as we keep being told are the reason for the "glitches" that our items are stuck/or missing.....

But, really, sometimes, I would LOVE to invite someone over that I met in the clubhouse, and let them see A ROOM, not my ENTIRE MANSION and "Fluff-R-Nutter's Fortune".........it would be GREAT if we could put a LOCK on a room---and it would show up like the LOCKS in "WOODLAND FOREST"....to the areas that are not unlocked with a figurine/charm code....and you could enter a password that is DIFFERENT than your LOG IN password, or have to answer a few questions....depending on the "level of security" you wanted for it.

Also, I wish there was a way to CHANGE how you INVITE people from the clubhouse over---like you COULD invite people without FULLY befriending them....so, they do NOT have your entire USER NAME---which makes it easier for them to HACK you in the future if they have that info......

For instance---say, Fluff-R-Nutter meets a BAT named.....RADAR....in the clubhouse---instead of having to become FRIENDS with each other FIRST, we could instead have an OPTION to VISIT each others house....via MUTUAL AGREEMENT.....but, not have CHAT PLUS option while doing that---so, they do not have to monitor the conversation.....there would be limited chat options available--just like there is NOW when you visit, but you would not have to be "friends" with the full user name available....and your items would be safer.....

and, you could STILL send them home when it was time to part ways, or if they were wandering in places they did not belong....or---what happens the MOST time---one of your pets get stuck.......

Movable doors would be great though---I would LOVE to be able to REMOVE the WALLS that are in my way when VIEWING the room---the "invisible" walls in the front....with the doorways....UGGH!!!

(just my opinions.....)

fluffrnuttr
Old 07-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #29

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

Yes! Thank you for posting this! I'd really like it if Ganz would actually listen to us for once, those doors were made for transporting, not getting in the way!
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #30
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

There was a glitch a LONG time ago where people could do that... you could look back in threads to look for it... I'll search it and if I can find the thread . (announcing)
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed