Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Remove/replace doors :D

if you have a large room and a small room the door should only go where the rooms touch. for example:

SSSSS
LLLLLLLLLL

only where the S's and L's meet would be able to put a door. You should be able to add doors too if you want 2 or more. I also would like a hallway.

you should send this to ganz
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #12
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by IagoParrot
if you have a large room and a small room the door should only go where the rooms touch. for example:

SSSSS
LLLLLLLLLL

only where the S's and L's meet would be able to put a door. You should be able to add doors too if you want 2 or more. I also would like a hallway.

you should send this to ganz
Thanks! I like the idea you added, rep
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
Thanks! I like the idea you added, rep
thanks. i really do want a hallway too.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:29 AM   #14
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by IagoParrot
thanks. i really do want a hallway too.

Yeah, I made sort of a hallway/sitting room and it is just a small room. But, the size is too square and not rectangular and I have two doors jutting out of the wall, how attractive,lol
Old 06-26-2009, 10:05 AM   #15
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Great idea! I would love to be able to move them. I have experienced the " Darn, This items is blocking my new door" frustration many times. Maybe he Wshop could sell customized doors?
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

i also think that the name of the room the door grants access to should be on the door!
Galfam is offline Male
Old 06-27-2009, 08:25 PM   #17
Gifted

Jenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owl
Jenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owl

I love that idea.
I have so many rooms in my webkinz house with doors that i wish i could move and rooms where the furnature is placed directly in front of the door because my design plans for the room dont correspond to where the doors are. And decorating my webkinz house is one of my favorite things to do in WW, you have no idea how many headaches i have gotten during redecorating due to the possitions of the doors.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #18
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm42
Great idea! I would love to be able to move them. I have experienced the " Darn, This items is blocking my new door" frustration many times. Maybe he Wshop could sell customized doors?
Yep, same with me. I once made this awesome diner like, a year ago and now there lies doors right behind objects, yuck! lol

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
I love that idea.
I have so many rooms in my webkinz house with doors that i wish i could move and rooms where the furnature is placed directly in front of the door because my design plans for the room dont correspond to where the doors are. And decorating my webkinz house is one of my favorite things to do in WW, you have no idea how many headaches i have gotten during redecorating due to the possitions of the doors.
Yeah, it makes me want to bang my head on a wall several times. I am finding out that I actually have to make grids or draw out plans for my home. Couldn't ganz make it easier?

View Post Originally Posted by galfam
i also think that the name of the room the door grants access to should be on the door!
Great idea, galfram! I think that would be a neat idea for the customization part. Rep!
By the way, welcome to WI!
Old 06-30-2009, 10:59 AM   #19
ebaday

Everybody has been wanting to move rooms forver and doors. It really is annoying. Great idea and I tottaly understand. Great!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #20
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I have been waiting for Ganz to add the ability to move and delete doors for a LONG time. I think it is essential that this feature be added to WW.

And I was so optimistic when I read this on WI's front page in April 2008:

Possible Upgrade to Webkinz World Houses!

I was so excited for this feature to be added, but now it has been well over a year and nothing like it has been implemented in WW... I hope that Ganz is still planning on adding it... eventually!
monkeecj is offline Male
Closed