Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
pbear007
Webkinz :)

SilverSurfer is on a distinguished road

Default Remove Quick Draws!

How many people actually waste their time on these? You have a 3 in a million chance of winning (6 numbers). Almost impossible odds. Usually they are for really ridiculous things also footstools, crayons, etc...

I have only heard of one person winning and that was here on insider I heard somebody won a drawing for crayons.

Ganz should just get rid of this junk or change the draw to 4 numbers where you might actually have a chance at winning. 4 numbers is the closet anybody in my family has ever gotten and some of our accounts are over 4 years old.

What do the rest of my fellow Insiders think?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Default Re: Remove Quick Draws!

I have won the Quick Draws a couple of times on different accts. I won a Football Coffee Table , the Yellow Wall Clock & the Pearls of Wisdom table, all are w-shop items, but winning was more exciting than the prize. I had given up doing them until I read about someone winning. Don't give up, it's hard but not impossible.

PW QD.jpg

PW.jpg
Old 08-03-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I've won the Circus popcorn bed and someone else said that their son won the circus walls and floors. I thought it was impossible to win too but I just kept on doing them and look what I won.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I've won a pumpkin patch...
000000005 is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I don't mind them, but if you do, you don't have to do them. I think they are fun...you get really excited if you win

Just accept the odds are against you, and if you are someone who still wants to play, then go ahead. If not, then forget about them.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
T_T
I'm hungry for some

T_T is a glorious beacon of lightT_T is a glorious beacon of lightT_T is a glorious beacon of light

I won donut seeds before! That was the only time I've won.
T_T is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 12:45 PM   #7
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think its impossible.
Just keep hope!!!
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #8
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

I've won a stool. :]
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 01:10 PM   #9
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I've won before... but it was a bed from the Cheer theme at the W Shop.
I don't think that they should remove quick draws, actually I think they should offer more of them so that more users can win prizes.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 01:12 PM   #10

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I won a volley ball net, but that was when there was a glitch and everyone got like 250 tries!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed