Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Remove the cheaters or remove the champion score display.

GANZ....This is strictly for you....

Do away with the Champion Scores again. Until you can keep the cheaters out, the ones with the instant, impossibly high scores, such a thing should not even be there.

It is so unfair to those who have a legitimate high score. Their score will never make it because of those who cheat.

It took me about two minutes to go through and check every game. It wouldn't take much for someone from GANZ to do the same. The cheaters are very easy to spot.

Get with it, GANZ.
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #2

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Remove the cheaters or remove the champion score display.

totally .
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I believe that while the high score was meant to be fun for the players, it was meant to be a secret tool for ganz to find out hwo does hack on the game. I certain those people who cheat are banned, but I'm aware it might take a while for ganz to get to them
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I believe that while the high score was meant to be fun for the players, it was meant to be a secret tool for ganz to find out hwo does hack on the game. I certain those people who cheat are banned, but I'm aware it might take a while for ganz to get to them
I can't believe they need a "secret tool" especially when it is something that would be so hurtful to the kids who really try so hard to do well in these games. It shouldn't "take a while" when the same cheaters are so obvious....every day!!!!

It sure doesn't "take a while" to ban someone from the clubhouse.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #5

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Remove the cheaters or remove the champion score display.

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I can't believe they need a "secret tool" especially when it is something that would be so hurtful to the kids who really try so hard to do well in these games. It shouldn't "take a while" when the same cheaters are so obvious....every day!!!!

It sure doesn't "take a while" to ban someone from the clubhouse.
I totally agree with you.
I noticed the high score for Wacky Zingoz is now at 3100, p-lease, that's an average of 620 for each hit. I'd say that's not only highly improbable, but totally unattainable!! Should be easy enough for Ganz to figure out who that is....
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #6
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Yes, I agree...the whole reason the scores disappeared for the longest time was because of the cheaters...apparently their new system is not foolproof. I find it hard to believe that "TUT with Lilly" or "ath with poochie" got scores of 16405 and 15255 respectively on Polar Plunge, considering that the other top scores for that game are at least 4000 points less. It's discouraging and unjust to the people who work hard for their high scores, only to be overthrown by these inferior cheaters.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
YadyYadyYady

Our family was discussing this after I posted, and a very wise 9 year old said....
"Well, at least you know that kata1231 can't play well enough on their own and has O trophies and we have 7"
....implying that to cheat means you do no good on your own and now everybody knows it!
Old 07-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #8

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I dont like cheaters. Never have. Never will. The only thing they care about is winning.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #9

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I'm a little confused here, so please understand this when I'm asking:

Are you referring to attained scores or what Webkinz lists as a top score (20,000)?

The reason I'm asking is that in some cases, there had to have been a glitch or misunderstanding in regard to the scores.

In fact - the REMOVED the golf game one because 20,000 is NOT what you want for a score (it's also unattainable - going by I think 6 shots a hole, that's 108 - the *worst* you could do). You want a low score.

Now, if it's regular scores that are impossible, yes I agree with you there and they should be removed if they cheat. However, if it's the 20,000 standard Ganz put up - it could be a glitch.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
Luv4Lollipops

There are cheaters who play that runway/fashion game in the pvp and I sit there, get the outift, then it takes a long time for the score to come out, so i'm thinking he/she was copying and pasting to change the score! he/she won in the first three times! Basically copying and pasting is changing the format of the website and if you do it well enough, it can duplicate an item or change a score. But I'm not sure how one does it. I just know what it is.

Last edited by Luv4Lollipops; 07-22-2010 at 03:57 PM..
Closed