Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 09:52 AM   #21
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

Default Re: Removable Wallpaper ....and flooring

I agree.
Sometimes you use wallpaper / flooring, then see it looks terrible with the items in the room, or you want it in a larger room.
I think this would eb great, especially since there are some pretty awesome estore wallpapers, and the sig. endangered pets wallpapers are very nice too
suneshin3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #22
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Yes I have to agree with you. For wshop wall paper and stuff its not necessary, but for special wall papers that we get through cards, rares or e store..need to be versatile enough to be removed and used again.
Tula is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #23
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

yes this would be awesome!! it wouldnt matter too much for wshop walls and floors, but for rare, estore, signature, doug the dog, etc. this would help so much!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #24
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I too would LOVE this feature!
I never really understood why we can click "remove" for an item when decorating rooms, but could not "remove" the wall or floor and just have it pop back into our dock like the items do!!

It WOULD be necessary for wshop/curio shop walls and floors, because sometime items from those shops get retired! So, I'd want to be able to click and reuse *especially* those once theyr were not available anymore! Plus, people could then trade them as well, even if they'd used them in a room! I have many times used a wshop floor/wall and then been unhappy with it....had to just cover it up. At least if I could have had an option to "remove" the wall or floor, even if it was current whsop, I could sell it and get half my money back, to use towards another floor or wall that I'd be buying at the wshop!

I'd love to see other room features as well, like:

moveable/removeable doors (or just get rid of them altogether since we can go from room to room using the "map"

being able to organize/move our rooms...

being able to use ALL items in ANY room. (no outdoor or indoor only restrictions, etc)
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #25
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Totally agree! I know in the past i've wanted to move the wallpaper and flooring. I would be Thrilled if this happened! and especially for the people who bought estore wallpaper and wanted to change it up a bit, great idea!
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 09:28 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

Avonnite is on a distinguished road

It would be more convenient for all of us, but one of the features of wallpaper and flooring is that you cannot remove it without damaging it. I know WW has many imaginary elements, but removable wallpaper seems unrealistic. Imagine if the food from the W shop never went away when you fed it to your pet.

Permanent wallpaper also potentially teaches younger users that some things are not reusable, which is often the case in real life. It teaches them to be careful with these things, and make an informed decision before using them.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #27

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Pixel Pony
I too would LOVE this feature!
I never really understood why we can click "remove" for an item when decorating rooms, but could not "remove" the wall or floor and just have it pop back into our dock like the items do!!

It WOULD be necessary for wshop/curio shop walls and floors, because sometime items from those shops get retired! So, I'd want to be able to click and reuse *especially* those once theyr were not available anymore! Plus, people could then trade them as well, even if they'd used them in a room! I have many times used a wshop floor/wall and then been unhappy with it....had to just cover it up. At least if I could have had an option to "remove" the wall or floor, even if it was current whsop, I could sell it and get half my money back, to use towards another floor or wall that I'd be buying at the wshop!

I'd love to see other room features as well, like:

moveable/removeable doors (or just get rid of them altogether since we can go from room to room using the "map"

being able to organize/move our rooms...

being able to use ALL items in ANY room. (no outdoor or indoor only restrictions, etc)
They did not programmed clickable walls.
What they can do is when you put new wallpaper in your room the old one goes back in the dock, the way it is done with clothes . That way you can move wallpapers as much as you want , keep relapsing it without loosing .
And i do wish we can remove at least two doors
and remove restriction on item placing
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #28
JMiley

floating~angel is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this is an awesome idea, because if you have a rare/estore wallpaper/flooring in a room, but you think that a different wallpaper/flooring would look better in that room, but you don't want to get rid of your rare/estore wallpaper/flooring. also, it would be a good idea to move and sell rooms!
floating~angel is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #29
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Avonnite
It would be more convenient for all of us, but one of the features of wallpaper and flooring is that you cannot remove it without damaging it. I know WW has many imaginary elements, but removable wallpaper seems unrealistic. Imagine if the food from the W shop never went away when you fed it to your pet.

Permanent wallpaper also potentially teaches younger users that some things are not reusable, which is often the case in real life. It teaches them to be careful with these things, and make an informed decision before using them.
I have plenty of real world in the real world
Our pets can be without sleep or water, live in the bubble, go to academy and my favorite - teleport from room to room . I kind of like WW is unlike real world (or i would have 4 doors in every room including bathroom in my own house.

Pets never die or grow old
Another good one , unlike real world we have dragons , unicorns and don't let me start on Pegasus
WW can teach little kids lesson about making careful decisions, the thing is little kids usually deal with wshop wallpaper to replace which is a no big dial, so there is no t much lesson there. Little kids do not care about retired wallpaper and do not buy estore ( They also learning lessons they should not be learning , like it is OK to take any animal out of its habitat and to keep it as a pet but that is another subject)
I think we have the right to pick what we want in WW be like in real world and what not

Last edited by LittleHattie; 05-15-2010 at 01:10 AM..
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 06:56 AM   #30

98pika has a spectacular aura about

I agree with you it would be great to have that because if you have any ganz estore or rare wallpaper and/or flooring you would'nt want to throw it away so it is a good idea
98pika is offline Male
Closed