Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:02 PM   #11
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Removable Wallpaper ....and flooring

I agree. Once I got the "Salon Wallpaper", and I put it in a room to see what it looked like (Before WI'd wallpaper check thing), and then I put another on- I had just realized I had lost the Salon Wallpaper forever.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #12
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
I agree. Once I got the "Salon Wallpaper", and I put it in a room to see what it looked like (Before WI'd wallpaper check thing), and then I put another on- I had just realized I had lost the Salon Wallpaper forever.
Thats a bummer!!! I understand your turmoil! I felt the same pain when i put that high valued charm forest paper in a medium room. Later I realized I wanted to make a bigger forest room, but I never did because I didn't want to trade sucha a high valued item all over again.

Thanks for posting!!
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:01 PM   #13
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by sonnyboy44
I agree, great idea about the wallpaper. I have so many rare ones in my dock that I don't want to rid of. Storing some of those coupons would be good too. I also would like the idea of being able to move or remove doors in your rooms. It would make decorating a lot easier. Hope Ganz starts working on these things, thanks everyone.
This is a wonderful idea to have removeable floors/wallpaper - and doors! ALSO, how about being able to re-arrange the room map, that way you could change a room location if it put a door where you don't want one. With a new pet adoption, the room shows up and you don't have a say in where it's placed, and so it can mess up a decorated room.
Anyway, I love the idea you have and I hope Ganz agrees and makes the walls/floors removeable. And the doors, and the map. Thanks!

Please do not use this BLUE reserved for staff.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-11-2010 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: remove blue ink
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #14
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Oh I agree! My granddaughter accidentally covered over her Christmas floor and was heartbroken. Lucky for her I hadn't used mine yet so traded it for kooky scientist stuff she really didn't want anyway. Now I"m out the Christmas floor though
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #15
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
This is a wonderful idea to have removeable floors/wallpaper - and doors! ALSO, how about being able to re-arrange the room map, that way you could change a room location if it put a door where you don't want one. With a new pet adoption, the room shows up and you don't have a say in where it's placed, and so it can mess up a decorated room.
Anyway, I love the idea you have and I hope Ganz agrees and makes the walls/floors removeable. And the doors, and the map. Thanks!
I love this idea! Move your rooms around!!
Totally support this one too!

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-11-2010 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: remove blue ink
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #16
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by greenspryte
Oh I agree! My granddaughter accidentally covered over her Christmas floor and was heartbroken. Lucky for her I hadn't used mine yet so traded it for kooky scientist stuff she really didn't want anyway. Now I"m out the Christmas floor though
Aww, you're such a nice gma! And what a deal! Aw, well..maybe the floor will come back this winter...or a new one.!
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #17
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

Wow !!!! I realy like all the ideas !!!! It would be wonderful to be able to change all that stuff with out haveing to lose what you already had. Just think of all those rooms you could create ..... It would be great to have a way to store floors and wallpapers i too have alot of thoses in my dock.....
ddoott is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 01:11 AM   #18
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

It has been asked so many times i wish Ganz would listen

I have retired wallpaper and floors, forest floors , there is no way i will put it in the room, it is like feeding your pet 2005 Halloween pop. ones you put it in the room it is like it is gone
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 07:38 AM   #19
hy pokemon ROCKS!

almond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of lightalmond0 is a glorious beacon of light

The thing is that how will you remember what is under?
There would need to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more files!

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
It has been asked so many times i wish Ganz would listen

I have retired wallpaper and floors, forest floors , there is no way i will put it in the room, it is like feeding your pet 2005 Halloween pop. ones you put it in the room it is like it is gone
The Phantom pop(80,000 to 100,000) is 2006 I presume?Exactly!
that is what we are trying to say!

Last edited by almond0; 05-09-2010 at 07:38 AM..
almond0 is offline Male
Old 05-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #20
agd

agd will become famous soon enough

I was thinking the same thing!I'm making a jumbleberry room,and I'm afraid to put in the wallpaper because it took me so long to get it!
Maybe they want it to seem like real-life,where you can't take down your wallpaper and sell it(??)
Still,its annoying
agd is offline Female
Closed