Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Cool Removable Wallpaper ....and flooring

I was thinking about buying some wallpaper from the Estore, but I am really iffy about it because what if i don't like it in the room I put it in.
For instance the Zodiac Wallpaper is awesome and it states it can go in underwater rooms -
I know, I know, there is a Wallpaper and Floor application that allows you to preview before you place into a room on WI, but still. What if i wanted to change the wallpaper to a regular room?

I think in general, removable wallpaper would be an awesome feature and very beneficial to anyone, especially for rare wallpaper or estore things.

If you also like this idea, help keep this thread opened so Ganz can see we all would like removable wallpaper and even flooring! It would be no additional cost to Ganz, and at the same time encourage users to feel more secure about purchasing a virtual item with their real money or hard earned KinzCash

Last edited by AgtPix; 05-08-2010 at 11:30 PM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 02:28 AM   #2
chenoa890
Webkinz :)
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Removable Wallpaper ....and flooring

I completely agree. I would love to keep my seasonal/rare wallpapers in my storage instead of room where it's not removable.
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I love this idea! Especially for the rare/seasonal walls/floors.

Also, if it were removable, you wouldn't have to clog up your dock. Just put the floors/walls in your rooms and remove them when you want to change them up/switch them around, or even trade them.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 07:27 AM   #4
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

I love this idea!
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 07:34 AM   #5
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Thanks everyone
View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
I love this idea! Especially for the rare/seasonal walls/floors.

Also, if it were removable, you wouldn't have to clog up your dock. Just put the floors/walls in your rooms and remove them when you want to change them up/switch them around, or even trade them.
You're right you could just put them in a room you're not using instead of them getting all dusty and clogging up your dock lol
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Since they have discussed this on the #Webkinzday tweetchat, I think it would be great if it was removeable and storable. Once you buy it, it should be like the posters or windows, you should be able to remove it for a change and put it back when you want it. I also think they should have a storage for posters, wall decor and windows...like a shed, maybe?
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 05-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #7
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Since they have discussed this on the #Webkinzday tweetchat, I think it would be great if it was removeable and storable. Once you buy it, it should be like the posters or windows, you should be able to remove it for a change and put it back when you want it. I also think they should have a storage for posters, wall decor and windows...like a shed, maybe?
Really? So this was discussed the wallpaper idea? I really hope they do it because I want that Zodiac wallpaper and think it would look good in an underwater room...kind of Atlantis themed, but hesitant because what if it doesn't looks as neat, or I just want to move it period.

I totally agree with the storage idea as well! and the shed would be so cute wouldn't it? Also, if they're going to make the wallpaper/floor storable, maybe it can hold tickets and coupons as well?

Thanks for posting and supporting this idea
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #8

sonnyboy44 knows the way
sonnyboy44 knows the way

I agree, great idea about the wallpaper. I have so many rare ones in my dock that I don't want to rid of. Storing some of those coupons would be good too. I also would like the idea of being able to move or remove doors in your rooms. It would make decorating a lot easier. Hope Ganz starts working on these things, thanks everyone.
sonnyboy44 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:17 AM   #9
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sonnyboy44
I agree, great idea about the wallpaper. I have so many rare ones in my dock that I don't want to rid of. Storing some of those coupons would be good too. I also would like the idea of being able to move or remove doors in your rooms. It would make decorating a lot easier. Hope Ganz starts working on these things, thanks everyone.
Thats a good one too, the moveable doors! Nothing more frustrating to have a decorated room, and later on you go and buy a new room and a door appears behind an object in your decorated room
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #10

tnminimom has a spectacular aura about

Absolutely Agree! I'd LOVE to be able to change up flooring and wallpaper! Moving the doors around would be great. Especially with things like that gigantic movie screen where is NO room for anything else on the wall so you have to be VERY careful not to ever buy a room next to the theatre :0
tnminimom is offline Female
Closed