Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
I am
Gifted

amchandler07 will become famous soon enough

Smile red reindeer nose

What a cool idea would it be to have a red roudoulf nose for a clown or fur dress up?Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 01:33 AM   #2
Gift Guru

kinzcash addict is just really nicekinzcash addict is just really nice

Default Re: red reindeer nose

good one! but the system isn't set up for that type of accessory :-(
Old 08-28-2007, 01:38 AM   #3
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

That would be SO cute! It could be an item for Sale at Christmas!
Old 08-28-2007, 06:23 AM   #4
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

That would be really cute. I hope they come out with some new themes. I am getting tired of the old ones. It's time for something new. I hope they do the Halloween theme or something for Christmas.
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 08-28-2007, 08:56 AM   #5
Webkinzrockmysocks

They should make a little gift shop for christmas. OR.. On halloween night, there should be a room in the clubhouse, JUST for halloween, and you could go there, and it would be an outdoor room, and it would be decorated in the halloween theme, (if their making one,) and there would be little stands all over the place, and on each stand there would be a picture, representing what they were giving out, and your webkinz could go trick-or-treating! but usually, you could only go with one pet, but that night you could go with all of them, so if you pressed the lolly-pop stand, they would all march there, oldest in the back, youngest in the front, and in order get their candy!! and it would all happen at a certain time, so you would have to be on, and you wouldn't have to go to the clubhouse and find the room, there would be a little thing that comes up, just lie when your friend invites you over, except without the ring, and it would say: "The 'Kinz Halloween trick-or-treating is starting! Would you and your pets like to go?" And you could press yes or no, but if you were busy, and you had to say no, you could go to the clubhouse and go too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they all get dressed up in special costumes because they have special halloween costumes in the w shop clothes section, but the have little costumes already, like the pirate one and that. But the costumes would be limeted edition, and you could only buy it then.. OH MY GOD IT WOULD BE SO FUN!!!! WRITE BACK TO ME IF YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!!

--------------------------

ELEPHANTS, LIL UNICORNS, POLAR BEARS, AND BASSET HOUNDS ROCK!!!
PROUD MOTHER OF 4 BEAUTIFUL WEBKINZ, ALL WELL BEHAVED AND LOVABLE... AND VERY CUTE!
Old 09-11-2007, 08:04 PM   #6
I am
Gifted

BUMP please
Old 09-11-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
I am
Gifted

Smile Re: red reindeer nose

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrockmysocks
They should make a little gift shop for christmas. OR.. On halloween night, there should be a room in the clubhouse, JUST for halloween, and you could go there, and it would be an outdoor room, and it would be decorated in the halloween theme, (if their making one,) and there would be little stands all over the place, and on each stand there would be a picture, representing what they were giving out, and your webkinz could go trick-or-treating! but usually, you could only go with one pet, but that night you could go with all of them, so if you pressed the lolly-pop stand, they would all march there, oldest in the back, youngest in the front, and in order get their candy!! and it would all happen at a certain time, so you would have to be on, and you wouldn't have to go to the clubhouse and find the room, there would be a little thing that comes up, just lie when your friend invites you over, except without the ring, and it would say: "The 'Kinz Halloween trick-or-treating is starting! Would you and your pets like to go?" And you could press yes or no, but if you were busy, and you had to say no, you could go to the clubhouse and go too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they all get dressed up in special costumes because they have special halloween costumes in the w shop clothes section, but the have little costumes already, like the pirate one and that. But the costumes would be limeted edition, and you could only buy it then.. OH MY GOD IT WOULD BE SO FUN!!!! WRITE BACK TO ME IF YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!!

--------------------------

ELEPHANTS, LIL UNICORNS, POLAR BEARS, AND BASSET HOUNDS ROCK!!!
PROUD MOTHER OF 4 BEAUTIFUL WEBKINZ, ALL WELL BEHAVED AND LOVABLE... AND VERY CUTE!
I do it sounds fun!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:41 AM   #8
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

IDK if I would buy it....But cute thought!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:45 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

rockyrocks123 is on a distinguished road

that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:50 PM   #10
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

i agree with webkinzrocksmysocks
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Closed