Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
Izzi
Webkinz :)

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Read my side of the debat.

Many people are upset suddenly at Ganz, I ask myself why? see I find Ganz is doing the right thing and if you disagree with me thats okay, but please read this. I took lots of time to write down why Ganz is not a greedy money grubber.

I see what you mean, but remember with the econamy manufacturing plushies is very expensive and it costs less in the long run to make vurtual pets. Also ganz is not stopping making plushies, they are now just adding more stuff on the estore.

Deluxe memberships are also cool and you can't say that it is unfair because we pay for the extra stuff if you want the extra stuff you can buy it too. They arn't taking anything away from non deluxe members or forcing you to be a deluxe, you can choose to pay for extra stuff if you want. I don't like all the hate of deluxe, and the estore, because they are both a fine idea. Some people don't live near a Hallmark so the Estore is easy to reach and it allows people to get new webkinz with out driving out to a hallmark and spending more money on gas. The estore allows everyone to have a webkinz even if they live on a sailboat and don't have a hallmark next door to them. If you don't like the stuff you don't need to buy it.

Ganz is a company and company's make money, they sell stuff for a living it's there job. They arn't being careless there making a living. If you don't like Ganz don't buy there products. If you don't like a product don't buy it complaining about it won't help. Make the change you want to see, I like by that quote and it means a lot. If you don't like something done complain, instead just don't buy it.

Also people are people and from experiense on programing computers, it is hard to fix glitches. They are trying to fix it hence all the maitnense jobs they do all the time. Ganz spent so much time on working on the treetop room, so they must be working on glitches. People can't say they don't fix the glitches, because you don't know, they probealy are and are having trouble doing so. Also there computer, so fast and flawless, might not get the glitches slower computers do because there computer runs so fast as well as webkinz. If Ganz was hosting webkinz from a 2003 dell beta, they would see the glitches because they are from slow running computers, but webkinz is hosted on one of the fastest computers ever made they don't get the glitches from slow computers. I have to say I have only come apon about 3 glitches on webkinz and thats because I run webkinz on the fastest househeld computer made.

Also many people are saying they should just make the plushies, but really they can make both and you don't need to buy the estore pets if you don't want some people only like the vurtuals, it is not hurting anything if they make both you don't need to buy the estore ones if you don't want.

Honestly, I feel that many people that make these hate threads about ganz ARE the greedy money grubbers. People just complain and it's not right. Ganz is not making you do anything they are adding new fetures in Webkinz World to better it. They think they are bettering webkinz and making more oppertunities to get more stuff, so why are people so upset Ganz is trying at all. People making the threads are nomaly the ones that can't have the Deluxe accounts or by from the estore, but I feel that if you haven't done those things don't tell others they are bad for doing so. If the first person that made a hate thread haden't no one would have a problem with it.

You can't please everybody all at one time. All the time, Person A is happy about the new e-store pets, but Person B is really mad about it. It's also commenly reffered to as... "The Game of Life". - xoLOVExo

i have to say i agree i do wish that in the estore you pick how many points you want, but i do love being a deluxe member - galfam

Please take time to read this. I am doing it for me and everyone that disagrees with the hate threads.
Thanks for reading and please post what you think.

Can WI and Ganz just get along. It would really help in the long run.

Last edited by Filicity; 07-26-2009 at 03:17 PM..
Filicity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default Re: Read my side of the debat.

I agree and have seen that we both reply to the same 'hate threads' with typically the same replies. Bravo for making this thread! I might also make one myself soon. You might also want to add in your thread though that the bottom line is... ((hold for drum roll))

You can't please everybody all at one time. All the time, Person A is happy about the new e-store pets, but Person B is really mad about it. It's also commenly reffered to as... "The Game of Life".

I'm glad you have posted this and commend your efforts for doing so.

♥Karsen! (:
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

i have to say i agree i do wish that in the estore you pick how many points you want, but i do love being a deluxe member
Galfam is offline Male
Old 07-26-2009, 03:15 PM   #4
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo
I agree and have seen that we both reply to the same 'hate threads' with typically the same replies. Bravo for making this thread! I might also make one myself soon. You might also want to add in your thread though that the bottom line is... ((hold for drum roll))

You can't please everybody all at one time. All the time, Person A is happy about the new e-store pets, but Person B is really mad about it. It's also commenly reffered to as... "The Game of Life".

I'm glad you have posted this and commend your efforts for doing so.

♥Karsen! (:
I added what you said, copy and paste gotta love it. I gave you credit also for saying that.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #5
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

thanks filicity!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Izzi

your very welcome

~Filicity
Old 07-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #7

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

I agree and don't agree at the same time.

I mean, I agree that Deluxe, although it's not on my account, is great. I think it's nice for the member whom choose to be deluxe. They get so many nice Rares and Prizes for signing up, which is grat or them.

However, Regular members are left in the Shadows justbecuse they ca't pay to buy from the estore and go deluxe, because of these Tough times.

I think that some people hate the Estore because they can't go there, because they may have difficult finacial Troubles.

Great Thread, However! (:
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #8
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Thanks for posting a positive Ganz thread, especially when we have been out of WW for so long today. It takes a lot to run WW. Large servers and plenty of IT people to keep them up and running. Plus all of the new designs for WW. It takes a lot of people to make WW run. As with any business or program you grow or you die, nothing remains static. A company needs to offer new ideas and opportunities to its customers and they want to grow their customer base. If they don't interest will dwindle and the program (like WW). will slowly die and be gone. So that said, no one is going to like everything Ganz chooses to do. You cannot please everyone. I like the estore and have and will purchase items from there. I love my deluxe account. I do wish the new theme had been placed in the curio shop. Overall I think Ganz is doing a good job of keeping WW viable and having new items at all levels. I also think that Ganz is trying very hard to keep there customers happy. In the past year they have added new features like WebKinz Newz with regular contests, the estore, deluxe, kinzklips, magical forest games, careing valley and more. Each of these new ideas takes time and lots of money. Ganz has also updated servers, again not cheap. Most of WW is still availabe for the price of a single plushie, and that is still a bargain. I have been on WW for just over a year now. I could say how unfair it is that I can't get retired items (like lava lamps) or psi for pets I don't have except in the trading rooms. I am not fond of the clubhouse trading room, my choice. I have gotten a couple of cool items in the estore, again my choice. Keep up the good work Ganz!

Last edited by bettyv; 07-27-2009 at 11:20 AM..
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 03:42 AM   #9

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Read my side of the debat.

Wow I am speechless that was an amazing speech I wish I could delete what I have said talking about the glitches but then again I was also venting my feelings to the people of So your right we can't blame for raising prices its because of the economy and another thing is that I wrote about the glitches because i saw someone else write something like it, and they probably read it from somewhere else, so I think from here on out that we start thinking about ganz and how if they didn't raiseprices and they didn't come out with all this new stuff we wouldn't have webkinz or we wouldn't have all the great stuff have have now on our own webkinz accounts. I will follow this example and from now on if a see a nasty thread about ganz and there glitches I will stan up for ganz because they might be a million $ company but they can't fix everything, and I really want to thank you for opening my eyes and telling me what i have to face as the truth. Again thanks.
luvwbknz is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 11:23 AM   #10
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Thanks! I get frustrated too and I vent too. That's all right, but we still need to look at the big picture and all of the options Ganz offers us. I really feel they try hard to keep out the glitches and to offer us really cool games and prizes.
bettyv is offline Female
Closed