Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re-voice Kinzville Citizens!

Please add normal voice-overs for some of the vocally-challenged Kinzville Village citizens - Arte, Tabby and Alyssa in particular. That shouldn't be hard or expensive - just remove the silly computer-added pitch. On a separate issue, Tabby and Magic Mire fairies could use different messages - they sound awfully condescending and even insulting.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Re-voice Kinzville Citizens!

Sorry but I don't think that's not a good idea
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

yes please! we sooooo need that. their voices get so irritating after a while!
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Their voices do get annoying, but I don't think that changing their voices is really necessary. I would rather they work on fixing glitches or adding new things, not changing their voices. It would just be confusing to me. I would never get used to them!
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
ッ Livin' life to the

booboo13 has a spectacular aura aboutbooboo13 has a spectacular aura about

well unlike most others i agree with you because yes they are so annoying and i wish sometimes that they would just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I like arte's voice, cuz his message is short and sweet, unlike PJ collie who has to talk forever before you can buy stuff, Mute buttons would be good for every screen/game
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:20 AM   #7
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Hmm.. I don't really think its necessary to change there voices, I believe for Ms.Birdy, PJ, and some others that get on my nerves, there should be a mute button! LOL I mean I have over a 100 pets including some on my other accounts, do you know how annoying Ms.Birdy gets?? Well she gets very very very annoying. I could repeat everything by heart now. She should have a mute or maybe a info button. Then you wouldn't have to hear her at all. No offense, it just my opinion....
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Arte is great, though I liked the previous voice-over more. Quizzy and Fred Rover are good. Ms. Cowoline is outright sweet. PJ is fine, though way too talkative. Tabby is a wee annoying. Alyssa is pretty much intolerable, to the point of having a bathroom urge every time I forget to mute her. But Maguic Mire fairies really take the prize - have you ever HEARD them?! If my kids talked like that, oh, they wouldn't like the consequences. I'd also like to wipe that fake excitement off Amanda the Panda's voice when you win a recipe food instead of a unique prize or a token...
Old 09-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #9

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I think Arte is ok, but Alyssa and Tabby really need it! Tabby was awesome till one day... she sounded so computer-ish
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #10
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I just wish Arte would say different stuff. Like, have an awesome reaction when you find the gem of the day and pretty much all his sayings--have him say something different. I like his voice and his movements though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed