Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re-Released Pets such as the Cheeky Cat, Cheeky Dog, and Sherbet Bunny! (:

-pokes title-
Okay, so I think this is a terrific idea.

Really Blythe... This is a terrible idea.
I know right now you're thinking this is a terrible idea.
Can you image the fuss over ganz deciding to suddenly "re-release" Cheeky Dogs and Cats?
We could find them at retail stores for a mere $10-$20 when some people paid hundreds for them.
And you're right, this is a terrible idea.
And its far from what I'm talking about.

Wait... I'm confused.
Now you're confuzzled, right?
Okay, let me explain.
I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the "pet" remixed collection at the ganz eStore.
Its a themed collection, where eStore replicas of certain PSIs are sold, with a different touch.
For example, the Ski Lodge Fireplace [the St.Bernard's PSI] is on sale at the eStore with a remixed touch.
http://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/1332/131:6:11

So what if ganz "re-realsed" a mixed up version of the Cheeky Dog/Cat.
Or the Love Puppy. Or the Sherbet Bunny?
With different colorings and "remixed" PSIs.
That way everyone is happy.
There's a cute new Cheeky Cat/Dog/Love Puppy... ect but its not the exact same as the old one to have an effect on its value.

But wait, hasn't ganz technically done this? We can't forget the BUBBLEGUM CHEEKY CAT, BLUEBERRY CHEEKY DOG, B&W CHEEKY DOG, PEACE PUPPY, CLOVER PUPPY, COTTON CANDY BUNNY... and that new bunny coming out.

This would be different.
They would be "remixed pets" with remixed PSIs of the originals.
For example, the love puppy might have red hearts instead of pink.
With a red and white love seat instead of a pink and white one.

And the cheeky dog would be different shades of brown [so it wouldn't be confused with the original] or have a different updated virtual image. And the grill might be blue and swirly [for what ever reason].

Okay. That was informative.
Let me know what you think. I know its a good idea, but a bad one at the same time.
And I want to know what people think about it.
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Blythe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 08:17 AM   #2
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Re-Realsed Pets such as the Cheeky Cat, Cheeky Dog, and Sherbet Bunny! (:

I support 100%.

ps. I want the love puppoy to be purple with blue hearts on it and I also want it to be pink with white hearts on it.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #3

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Re-Realsed Pets such as the Cheeky Cat, Cheeky Dog, and Sherbet Bunny! (:

I like the idea w/ the P.S.I's, just to me it sounds... well... a good/bad idea.

Its good because it gives the experience of what it would be like to buy a regular one, and getting a (CRAZY ) version of it, and I would love that to my hearts content! I mean, who wouldn't want a Wacked out cheeky dog This is why I think it would be good, especially with the crazy PSI! Can you imagine?

Its bad because it would probably be E-store for one, so many can't buy it. Although I have an account, I rarely use it, and I wish we could just pay real money instead of those points ;( Also, it would take away the fun of some people's cheeky dogs/cats they payed real money for! I know this one boy who has over 10 cheeky dogs, though I can't give you the link to his videos, since youtube is restricted. So, how would you feel for them? But we never know, maybe they too would like it.

So these two paragraphs explain why I like them/don't like them. I know a wrote a lot, but I try to put meaning into my comments. If you want to know who the boy is, his name is WebkinzBoy731 on youtube. Thanks for the great idea, and I will rate it 5 stars, because in the end I realize, this actually sounds like a good idea. Thanks Blythe for the great idea.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
I support 100%.

ps. I want the love puppoy to be purple with blue hearts on it and I also want it to be pink with white hearts on it.
Oh that would be adorable too! Purple and blue hearts? I LOVE that.

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
I like the idea w/ the P.S.I's, just to me it sounds... well... a good/bad idea.

Its good because it gives the experience of what it would be like to buy a regular one, and getting a (CRAZY ) version of it, and I would love that to my hearts content! I mean, who wouldn't want a Wacked out cheeky dog This is why I think it would be good, especially with the crazy PSI! Can you imagine?

Its bad because it would probably be E-store for one, so many can't buy it. Although I have an account, I rarely use it, and I wish we could just pay real money instead of those points ;( Also, it would take away the fun of some people's cheeky dogs/cats they payed real money for! I know this one boy who has over 10 cheeky dogs, though I can't give you the link to his videos, since youtube is restricted. So, how would you feel for them? But we never know, maybe they too would like it.

So these two paragraphs explain why I like them/don't like them. I know a wrote a lot, but I try to put meaning into my comments. If you want to know who the boy is, his name is WebkinzBoy731 on youtube. Thanks for the great idea, and I will rate it 5 stars, because in the end I realize, this actually sounds like a good idea. Thanks Blythe for the great idea.
Thanks for your epic paragraph and input priceless.
I don't think it would effect the "value" of current cheeky pets/rare pets because they're like the remixed original. So their pets would still be different and rare.

Hopefully this wouldn't be estore. I'd love a plush. x3
Plus the plush would sell 1000x more.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #5

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Re-Released Pets such as the Cheeky Cat, Cheeky Dog, and Sherbet Bunny! (:

Great Idea!!! Maybe the Brown Cow, Coco Dino , Collie, and Cheeky Monkey should come back!!! 110% Support!! Maybe Some of them sould Have new remake ones like a Vanilla Cow?? I love Vanilla Milk!!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:54 AM   #6
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Re-Released Pets such as the Cheeky Cat, Cheeky Dog, and Sherbet Bunny! (:

I think this is great, no matter how much I try I just can't justify $200 for the love puppy, the only truly rare I don't have and want (not a big fan of the cheeky.) This would be great as long as they are close enough, changing it too much makes it like another version of a different webkin, but just enough so that the value of the originals isn't destroyed would be great!

/support!
Aeza is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #7

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

sorry i do not support then love pups would be worthless and i paid $80 for trash like frogs and pigs and cows
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #8

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Yes. Just make is look a little different, so people would know the old won from the new. That way, the people who paid a lot, or got it a looong time ago, would be happy.
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #9
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

I support! I really want all The cute pets back.
pet lover is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #10
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I support. I wouldn't mind a sherbert bunny. Maybe they could make a rainbow sherbert bunny.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed