Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #21
I love being a
Webkinz :)

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool Re: Re-Naming Your Webkinz

Good idea! That would come in handy! When I was younger I couldn't spell very well. When I adopted my lil black poodle, I wanted to name it Beauty. But since my spelling was terrible it turned out I spelled Beutiy.
Katey577 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 10:29 PM   #22
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Re-Naming Your Webkinz

I know!
It should be within thirty days of adopting it, you can change its name.
In the adoption center, you used to have to type the code before the name, and I got a black and white cat the day it changed and I accidentally named her the secret code! I was so upset, now I can never take her to the clubhouse.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 10:45 PM   #23
Pianoman94

Pianoman94 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, this is an awesome idea. if Ganz did this, I wouldn't have to feel so nervous in making a mistake in my pet's names. I always wished they would do this, it would be amazing, great idea! Also if you want, check out my thread, called Awesome New Ideas For Webkinz World
Pianoman94 is offline Male
Old 02-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #24

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

I totally agree. Did you go on Webkinz and put it in the suggestions?

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
I know!
It should be within thirty days of adopting it, you can change its name.
In the adoption center, you used to have to type the code before the name, and I got a black and white cat the day it changed and I accidentally named her the secret code! I was so upset, now I can never take her to the clubhouse.
That is terrible! My friend thought she had to put what kind of Webkinz it was so she named her B&W Cat: Cat.

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
I don't even know why, but I just can't agree. I feel it could be used for something bad. Don't ask me why LOL. That is why you really need to think about the name. And also, if you get a typo, you could always ask Ganz to fix it!
I know. I was thinking the same thing. But I still like the idea. Like if you change their name it makes them less special...I guess.

Last edited by BlueKat567; 02-21-2010 at 04:58 PM..
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #25

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Ganz policies never stop to amaze me. There are features that thousands of players beg for, cost virtually nothing to develop, and have no game-balancing issues - like resizing (not even deleting!) rooms, adding texts to KinzChat or renaming pets - and they won't do it. And yet they will spend hundreds of programming hours on another eStore dud...
Old 02-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #26
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

I agree i named my citrus dragon dragy and that wads because my bro mae me. And i want to change it.
CrazyLlama is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #27
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
This should be in the Ideas for Ganz section, but I like your idea! Maybe for doing the Daily Kinzcare everyday, the raffle prizes could be the regular exclusive and a Naming Token.
For every Naming Token you can rename your pet.
I really like the "Naming Token" idea! It would be a great way to change your pet's name, but also so Ganz doesn't get multiple phone calls about name changing. Maybe it could be a prize on the Wheel of the Month too.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #28

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

Nice idea. I have some really LAME names for some of my early pets. It bugs me when I see it. I'd like to rename about 4 of my 66 pets.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Closed