Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 08:54 AM   #11
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: Rare vehical

Great idea!! =D
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #12
kem71494
Webkinz :)

kateykatey is on a distinguished road

Yeah! Then you can move all your webkinz around to different rooms at one time. Because when I try to put them all in one room, it takes me forever to do it! I hope they can make something like this, even if it only holds a few pets. But it would have to be like a row and they couldn't sit beside each other because thet couldn't get through doors if the seats are like doubled.
kateykatey is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 10:51 AM   #13
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

LOL;; cute [; I luff that idea.

Maybe GANZ can make a limousine [: It's a figure;; the figure is a chauffer and it comes with the limo [;

I'd totally buy that Figure xD
obsessive is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Rare vehical

View Post Originally Posted by smiley7000
That would be so cool! Or at least like a regular car with four seats.

I have another idea! There could be a DRIVING SCHOOL and if you pass certain levels you get access to different cars/automobiles/vehicles!!!!!!!

-smil3y4evr
i am so in love with that idea!! my daughter loves the vehicles, we bought the rhino and estore wolf just for thier vehicles! I think she has all but 1. i think having to earn access to more vehicles is awesome.
or like the new x-mas tree be able to "deck out" a cqar how we would like....we can dress our webbies lets dress their rides!!
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Closed