Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Default Random Ideas For Ganz

OK. I can get real random sometimes, and I do have some ideas for Ganz.

• They should bring back the old Wishing Well back. They could have both. Like, maybe once every 12 hours you get to spin Wishing Well 1 or Wishing Well 2.
  • Have the Wheel of Wow "speak again." Even my little brother misses that intro. Now whenever he sees it open, he's like "The Wheel, of Wow!", to like, make it seem like its there.
  • Stop Retiring Stuff! OK, they need to slow down on Retiring and adding new Webkinz. If they stopped retiring stuff and brought all the retireds back, we'd have a lot less stress on us for buying new Webkinz, and they'd make A LOT of money with the Cheeky Dog and Cat. Even all the retired games and items back. And if they say they have no room, they have millions of dollars. They can just upgrade.
  • There should be an option in "My Options" allowing us to choose the old or new layout for those who preffered the old one.
  • OK. The eStore is too overpriced. Instead, they should have a point system. If you buy stuff from the store like if you bought a Webkinz from Hallmark, you'd get points. Or, you could buy "Point Cards" in the store and enter it online. When you have enough points, you could get something. Or, you could create a "Point Gift Card" and select how many points you want to be put on a card, and you could print out the code and give it to someone, so they can enter it in on their eStore account, and the points get transfered from your account to the other person's. (And maybe families could share an eStore account and these could sorta get tied in with Webkinz Accounts and whatever account is tied with the eStore account would be allowed to get a copy of the purchased item too. Know what I mean?)
  • They should make a Grey Wolf and Magical Retriever plush. I mean, Virtual-Only Webkinz are cool, but it's not what Webkinz is all about. Webkinz is part plush and part virtual pet. If they have virtual-only Webkinz, they should have Plush-Only Webkinz. Get one, and it has a code for like, 7,000 KinzCash. And if they DID make the Wolf and Magical Retriever a plush and have a virtual-only side in the eStore, make them only $10 each.
  • Webkinz should be sold in more places so they could be easier to find.
  • Webkinz SuperStores! Like, in every state of the US and in specific parts of Canada, there would be a big store where they had every Webkinz and accessory in where you could buy that stuff, and you could get eStore item codes too.
  • Wacky should have something else cool in Webkinz World. I mean, he's the same price as Webkinz and he only comes with a game. He should also come with Wacky-Themed KinzPost stuff and a plush item for your Webkinz that you put in your room, and when your pet walks up to it, Wacky says a phrase like he does with the plush.
  • The Deluxe Pencil Case and the School Supplies should come with more since they're like, $10. They should come with a cute little virtual notebook and pens and pencils and you could get more with the more you buy, and you can write down notes and doodle online. Or they could give you bonus Kinzville Academy stuff.
  • Webkinz Stadium contests should be shorter. Therefore, people have more chances to win. Plus they should add more contests.
  • You should be able to KinzChat PLUS in your room. But you would need a form your parent signs that you send in and you could only KinzChat PLUS someone in rooms if you were on each others BFF lists on My Page.
  • KinzBoards! They should have a thing called "KinzBoards" on the front page, and you can log in with your WW ID, and it would be similar to the Nickelodeon Message Boards and LEGO Message Boards and you could talk to people about ideas and such.
  • Kinzville Walk! There would be a thing in the "Things to Do" menu called the "Kinzville Walk" where your Webkinz could walk around in Kinzville and KinzChat with others online there and Robo-Chat with people like Miss Birdy and Dr. Quack.
  • Kinzville Theater! In "Things to Do", you could go to a theater, and they'd have like, 5 movies a month. Then at the end of the month, they take them down. Then a week later, those movies each come in a "KinzDVD" in the WShop that you put in the KinzDVD player in the TV, and they stay there and you could watch it anytime you want!
  • Bookshelves! The bookshelves in the WShop could hold books. And you just toss a book in there, and it STAYS there! So people can store the Webkinz Guide in there no problem! Just buy a book from the WShop, and put it it! You could access it from any bookshelf in the house, and read it anytime you want! There could even be Book Quizzes to promote learning, and you get 5 KC for every question you get right on the Book Quiz! And the questions would get changed often! And previous W Tales stories could be bought in the W Shop too.
  • Quests! Similar to other Virtual Pets. You could bring items or search for stuff or whatever.
  • Fast Food Restaurant Webkinz! If Ganz wants to bring in cash, they could have Webkinz at McDonalds or stuff, or they could have them at Burger King and the commercial would be where the Dad goes to the Pet Store and the kids try to explain that you only need a computer for Webkinz. They could sell Mini-Kinz with every Kids Meal, and you could adopt them online. They'd be smaller than Lil' Kinz. Plus you get extra prizes like the feature to be able to go to the restaurant online. Like if they sold them at McDonalds you could go to a virtual McDonalds online and buy Happy Meals for your Webkinz. Or if they had them at Burger King you could go to Burger King on Webkinz and buy Kids Meals for your Webkinz. But you could only get them if you bought the Mini-Kinz and adopted them. Also, for those who turned off ads on Webkinz, they wouldn't be notified of Mini-Kinz. They could only find out on TV.
I also had more ideas but I forgot them.
I don't care if they're bad ideas. They're random and I wanna see if anyone agrees.

Thanks for your time...
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Random Ideas For Ganz

I think these are absolutely wonderful ideas. What about a carnival? They could have it be there on the things to do menu all year, but you would have to buy tickets to play the carnival games. The games could be like strength test and stuff like that. Or a circus would be cool, too. Instead of people showing off wild animals, our pets could show off people and their tricks! An amusement park would be fun also. Have rollar coasters, and a ferris wheel. There are so many ideas for Ganz.
AMB531 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

these ideas are awesome! very creative. I really wish Ganz would take some of your advice.
5 stars & rep! =]

oh & I love the idea of a carnival, too, AMB. ;]
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 08:33 PM   #4
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Thank you guys very much! I was so afraid that people would say "That wouldn't work out." You guys have made my day! Rep for both of you!

And AMB531, I love your idea too!
Old 09-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #5
monkey507

monkey507 is on a distinguished road

you have REALLY good ideas!
Old 09-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #6
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

i didnt read them all but you have GREAT ideas
Lynsee is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #7
luinwenne

You took some time doing that!Rep point! I ♥ these I dease!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #8

02dawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Those were some great ideas. I really like the chat plus idea in the room. I agree about the estore being over priced. I also agree they should make virtual webkinz. I think it would be great to buy just the code instead of having to buy the plush for the code that way we could buy the webkinz we can't find in stores, and we could still be able to have the webkin we wanted, but did not get to the store fast enough before they were retired. Rep point!
02dawn is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 04:58 AM   #9

ariisu is on a distinguished road

I don't know the old Wishing Well, what was it like?
ariisu is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #10
ill make you feel
Gifted

Thank you all, very much!
Closed