Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Lightbulb Raking and Harvesting

I dont know about you but sometimes I just dont like clicking on each individual plant to rake it or harvest it. Or on harvesting having to X out of the box every time. It's time consuming.

So I was thinking

They should make a Rake All and Harvest All.

Rake All would rake ALL the plants that need raking

Harvest All would harvest ALL the plants that need harvesting

etc.

that way no more rake rake rake rake rake rake rake a billion times

or Harvest X Harvest X Harvest X Harvest X a billion times.

What would take oh let say depending on how big and how many the gardens are...but let say 10 mins would be cut down to like...who knows maybe half the time or less?

All in Favor say I support
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 07:05 AM   #2

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Raking and Harvesting

And that woudl pretty much mean unlimited KinzCash for everyone. If gardening 50 rooms is THAT easy, everyone will do it.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:08 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

It's tedious isn't it, but worth the kinz cash you get! The part I hate is the selling. I think the should be a 'sell all' option. I currently have over 1000 strawberries in my dock waiting to be sold
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Wow Tashy that's a lot of strawberries. I make myself sell them all the day I harvest them. Somehow I can drag and click without looking now. lol
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 07:35 AM   #5
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I agree...the gardening is easy because you really don't need to water them. But selling...sometimes just waiting for my dock to open is a bore so I put the selling off.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 09:58 AM   #6

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

There still be the option to do everything individually but this option would be available if like a person has like 100 gardens and he/she is doing so much raking and harvesting that said hand gets cramped so bad said person has to go see the chiropractor for it.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #7
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

i support that
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 07-29-2010, 10:08 AM   #8
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

I support! My hand always gets cramped at the end of the day. ( well, mostly because I play piano along with playing on the computer ) Still, I think harvesting and raking each individual plant is a waste of time... and selling is, too! Selling 400 strawberries each day is no fun.
Sundara is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 10:09 AM   #9
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

i totally support that. That (and the selling issue) is why I quit gardening. I'm only allowed on the computer for a half an hour, and so I was using 1/3 of that time raking, harvesting and selling. It was nice to know that I didn't have to water everything. Yikes, that took about 10 min, in and of itself! :-P

View Post Originally Posted by Sundara
My hand always gets cramped at the end of the day. ( well, mostly because I play piano along with playing on the computer ) Still, I think harvesting and raking each individual plant is a waste of time... and selling is, too! Selling 400 strawberries each day is no fun.
Totally!!! I play piano also, so yes, I totally agree w/ you!
jessamineg is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #10
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
It's tedious isn't it, but worth the kinz cash you get! The part I hate is the selling. I think the should be a 'sell all' option. I currently have over 1000 strawberries in my dock waiting to be sold
Currently, I have 1460, and 6 or 7 more gardens waiting to be tended to. I have 15 gardens-granted, a few of them aren't totally 100-squares filled, but it's still quite a chore...some days I end up with not enough time, so I call it a day and hope that they aren't dead by the next morning. My dock is clogged, and it takes at least 15 minutes now to open, with script slow messages aplenty. I especially hate the rain...makes for double or more the usual amount of time. On average, it takes about an hour each day for me to harvest/rake everything, and then there is still selling to be done.

However, Pitenana hit the nail on the head- they make it this hard so that we learn that in order to actually make money, you have to do quite a bit of work, and growing a garden takes individual care...even though watering is not necessary (I think the only purpose is that it makes it less likely to be weeds on that plant the next day...or maybe not), I would pay all of the KC in my account for a full yard sprinkler though LOL!
Closed