Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫
Webkinz :)

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Talking Rainbow googles!

I think ganz should make rainbow googles!

A red google
A blue google !
A Green google
A orange google
A yellow google
A Pink google !
A Purple google
A white google !
And a complete RaInBoW google :3

They should be in both full size and lil kinz!

Anyone else think this would be REALLY cool?!

Oh and ganz is 3/9 th or 1/3 of the way there already xD

~its just an idea lolollolol
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Rainbow googles!

I love googles. I think it would be really cool to have all different colors like the ones you mentioned. A rainbow one would be even cooler!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideal
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks everyone
Old 12-28-2010, 12:53 PM   #5
Rainbowebkinz888

winterainbows has a spectacular aura about

LOL, that would be so many
Maybe a blue, red and yellow one & then a rainbow one? XD
winterainbows is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 12:54 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I would like to support!
I would definatly get the rainbow google if the chance occurs!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

View Post Originally Posted by winterainbows
LOL, that would be so many
Maybe a blue, red and yellow one & then a rainbow one? XD
Yes your right that WOULD be a lot x)

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I would like to support!
I would definatly get the rainbow google if the chance occurs!
Thanks so much! And ik i think it would be so cutE!
Old 12-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #8

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

I definitely would like to see all of the different colors of Googles you mentioned! Maybe they would make a Tie Dye Googles, like the Tie Dye Puppy that they recently released. It's awfully cute.
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #9
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Ok, I am usually very selective when I support new Webbies, because there are too many being released monthly...

However, if Ganz did release these... I would buy every single one the moment released! Full priced, even!

Needless to say... I SUPPORT!!!!!!

Oh, could you please add a black googles? To compliment the white one? Thanx....

A whole gaggle of googles.... LOL...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #10
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

I love all of them!!!! Just...... Webkinz already has a white and blue googles.........
kinzpost is offline Female
Closed