Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default Rain for gardens

I would like Ganz to offer rain for those of us who have large gardens. I've tried to stagger the plantings & only water after I harvest or new planting. Still, it can take a long time to water. Plus, it would be fun to have rain; we could wear our rain coats & stuff.

Anyone agree? anyone willing to present this offer to Ganz?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
echaos is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Rain for gardens

Rain would be cool, or an oscilating hose so that you could water your garden while you sat in a chair and watched!
Old 06-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #3
I <3
Gift Trainee

DiamondGirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rain would be awesome! I actually took my garden away because of the hassle :p if they had rain I would most likely make a garden again. A hose would be cute to

-Nikki
Old 06-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

hey there!!
heres an awesome tip for you that will save you tons of time!
you dont have to water ever!! i havent watered since last year and things are fine.
i rake, harvested, dig when needed
but never water. they seem to grow the same rate.... if not maybe a day longer.

~enjoy your new found time~
maryjane73 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #5
punkaroo2000

Rhianna is on a distinguished road

Maryjane73, that's exactly what I was going to say

I read some where that I didn't have to water them, so I did a test and watered 1/2, and they all grew the same, so I don't bother doing it any more.
Rhianna is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 11:47 AM   #6
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

maryjane73 is exactly right, you don't need to water at all. I have lots of gardens and all I do is rake weeds and harvest! It does add one day to the growing cycle, but takes much less time for maintenance so I don't mind the extra day. If they ever changed it so that you HAD to water, the I always hoped they'd add a sprinkler. You pet could activate it and water the wholde garden at once. Rain's a good idea too, but I just always thought of a sprinkler.
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #7

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad to know I don't have to water anymore!!
Thanks everyone
Old 06-05-2008, 06:23 PM   #8
FlowerLady1
FlowerLady1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rain would be awesome!! A water sprinkler would be cool too. I didn't know that you didn't have to water every day. Thanks for the great info - what a time saver. You guys are great!!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:33 AM   #9

soccerblondi003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Rain for gardens

thats a great idea! you are very creative! you should tell ganz that!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:48 AM   #10
Edward prefers

superdiva123 has a spectacular aura about

I know! That is a good idea. We shold be able to have waterslides 2!
superdiva123 is offline Female
Closed