Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

RockyHorrorLuvr is on a distinguished road

Default RAGDOLL CAT WEBKINZ!

Hello everybody. I am Samme (RockyHorrorLuvr here,). I have been collecting webkinz since year two, and am a proud mom of 111 webkinz! But i also am a proud mommy of two ragdoll cats. so... i thought about this for a long time, and i decided on telling you guys today! Why not have a ragdoll cat webkinz? Here are some facts about ragdolls:
  • All ragdolls hae blue eyes
  • All of them are strictly indoor cats and have no fighting instinct
  • They are a fairly new breed
  • They Are very cuddly
  • They are called the puppycat because they love to be around humans
  • They are great cats for dog people
  • They will make you laugh really hard.
Please support me on this decision by saying "I want a ragdoll cat webkinz!" on this forum!

So please, get ganz to make a ragdoll cat webkinz! AND MAKE IT A SIGNATURE!

These cats are great, and as well as making them a webkinz, you should get one too!
Ragdolls are very hard to find in a shelter, so I suggest you buy them at a breeder. If you do decide to buy a ragdoll, know they are so much fun and so very cute!

Thank you for your time my fellow amigos!

SAMME B!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by RockyHorrorLuvr; 01-15-2011 at 09:15 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Default Re: RAGDOLL CAT WEBKINZ!

Sure! I support! Do you have any pictures of this cat? I would love to see them!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #3
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support 100%.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I support all the way!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 01-14-2011, 10:04 PM   #5

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

I support!

EDIT

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-15-2011 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: please flag, it makes our job easier
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #6

RockyHorrorLuvr is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
Sure! I support! Do you have any pictures of this cat? I would love to see them!

yes i have just posted a picture of the ragdoll cat on the post, and i will put the same picture right here

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
0MG ITS LYK JOE

ExtremeJoe9166 has a spectacular aura about

Any type of new webkinz is great! I support, 'cause these cats are adorable.
ExtremeJoe9166 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #8
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I support! That's soo cute!!!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I SUPPORT!! Especially a SIGNATURE, otherwise it will look like the Persian and Himalayan cats and that fur falls out all over the place.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

I support, GANZ needs to make more signature cats; they've already made 8 signature dogs and only 1 signature cat.
dogkat13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
c3po, wi!