Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Put your webkinz ideas here,i am only taking a hundred ideas,so hurry now!

pet kind: camel
lil' kinz or webkinz: webkinz
psf: humpy hamburgers (not to sound wrong, but like the humps on its back)
psi: desert bed
gift box color' or colors: tan or brown
anything else that should come with them: nope
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #12

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Put your webkinz ideas here,i am only taking a hundred ideas,so hurry now!

they are not making a blue dragon

copyrighting koo keys
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 06-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #13
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

lil' kinz or webkinz: webkinz llama
psf: Chicken pie
psi: A Furry Bed
gift box color' or colors: White and black
anything else that should come with them: nope
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:56 PM   #14

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

they are making a llama

great idea

---------- Webkinz Mania added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

its a rumor

Last edited by Webkinz Mania; 06-25-2008 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #15
tree lover

um.... u might already have these , but chimpmunk, croadade, salamder, tortise, dolphin, cheecky raccon, and butterfly! Hope i helped!
♥tree lover♥
PS {SORry i didnt feel like filling out the forms for all of those! lol} BTW: i thought of kinzpost! lol! just wanted to tell u! not bragging or lieing!
Old 06-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #16

their making a chipmunk

what a rumor

they are not making lots of cheekys
Old 06-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #17

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tree lover
um.... u might already have these , but chimpmunk, croadade, salamder, tortise, dolphin, cheecky raccon, and butterfly! Hope i helped!
♥tree lover♥
PS {SORry i didnt feel like filling out the forms for all of those! lol} BTW: i thought of kinzpost! lol! just wanted to tell u! not bragging or lieing!
you created the kinzpost? that is so cool!

i came up with the skunk
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:34 AM   #18

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

My cousin came up with kinzville academy- NOT the glitch part! lol
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:39 AM   #19
Jayfeather is a

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

Duckling
psf: Fish and quakers
psi: Duck shaped pond
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #20

I came up with the new exclusives
Closed