Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber
Default Put Old Menu Back

Am I the only one who thinks the new menu is way too time consuming and also makes it harder for us to remember what we have and haven't done each day?

I vote for restoring the OLD MENU!!

I have edited your title to reflect contents
Webberlily
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Put It Back

I think they shouldn't keep Things To Do, just put an Explore Kinzville button there. It would be less confusing.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 12-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #3

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I'm with you clarkcs! I did my dailies in a pattern and now I don't know what was done and am double tracking a lot and I'm sure I'm misssing some stuff some days. I really don't want to make a checklist.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

I vote for restoring it too! YEAHHH!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonderclarkcs38 wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Put Old Menu Back

Don't DARE start a new account. We made this mistake, and there are so many features that aren't available to you until you "jump through the hoops" for them -- can't do Jumbleberry Game; can't play many of the games; etc., etc., etc.

NOT GOOD!!
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I kind of like the new feature, but yes, I cannot remember what dailies I've already done. I have to make a checklist just to remember.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #7
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

I'm glad I've been a member since 08 and don't have to "jump through the hoops". But thruely i HATEEEEEE The new feature.
CityCat is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #8

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I am not really happy with the new thing either and i did a threat on that the first day it came out. so i am for the old menu!!
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #9
Animal Lover (L)

KrystalSC is on a distinguished road

i agree too !
KrystalSC is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #10

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I'm still on the fence about the new menu. I like the idea of the map, but I really have a hard time getting back to where I was or want to go. I always go to the "Newspaper" as sort of my "homebase", but it is not that easy to get to anymore. The map is very "busy" and it isn't always easy to see what you want. Yes, I know an outline goes around the area that you point to with the mouse, but if it "popped out" at you that might be more easier to see. (For those of us who don't have 20/20 eyesight)
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, ♫sing4me a melody