Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Puppy Time: You've seen alll sorts of special puppies; Peace Pups, Clover Pups, Peppermint Pups, and Love Pups... but there's so many more possibilities! Come take a look, 'cause it's P>U>PP>Y>T>I>M>E>! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/puppy-time-youve-seen-alll-sorts-604730/)

megan10016002-26-2010 09:36 PM

Puppy Time: You've seen alll sorts of special puppies; Peace Pups, Clover Pups, Peppermint Pups, and Love Pups... but there's so many more possibilities! Come take a look, 'cause it's P>U>PP>Y>T>I>M>E>!

So, there's the Peace Puppy, Clover Peppy, Peppermint

Puppy, and Love Puppy.... why can't there be more?

Many more? Well, I have many ideas...

Welcome:
Welcome to my Webkinz idea thread: Puppy Time! I have so many ideas for webkinz dogs that it's not even funny. My graphics won't be fabulous, so if you can photoshop some awesome graphics, that would be great. So, without further delay, the puppies! It's.......... PUPPY TIME!

~ Check Post # 7 for more info, support lists, and news~
Easter Puppy:
Aka: Egg Pup
The Easter Puppy, also called the egg pup, has a white base body with light purple-pink easter eggs with sky blue lines on them and yellow polka-dots all over. {LIke the egg shoes from a few Easters ago.} It will have matching light purple-pink paws, tail, and ears with silver sparkles. Its nose will be sky blue.

Picture:

PSI:

Printed Egg Bed:
An egg like the ones covering its body squashed down to a bed.

Picture:

PSF:
Egg Wontons

Picture:

Hanuukah Puppy:
A dog with a white base and blue Stars of David all over it. It has the same color blue ears, tail, paws, and nose with silver sparkles.

Picture:

PSI:

Giant Driedel
I love this idea! It's a ... well ... Giant Driedel! When you put it in the room it spins.

Picture:

PSF:

Lovely Latkes
Blue latkes... mmm ....

Picture:

Fourth of July Puppy:
Aka: Star Puppy or Independence Puppy
A puppy with a white bases and red, blue, and silver stars. Red paws, nose, tails, and ears with gold sparkles.

PSI

Star Shooter
A blue cannon that shoots stars.

or

American Star Throne {thank you, scoutreeve.}

PSF:
Star Fruit
or
Independence Star Cake

Picture:
{Thank you, Goldendoodle!}

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...py-webkinz.bmp

Pumpkin Puppy:
A puppy with a black base and orange pumpkins all over it. Orange paws, ears, tail, and nose with black sparkles.

Picture:

PSI:

Jack-O-Lantern Seeds
Seeds that grow one carved jack-o-lantern pumpkins a harvest. Pumpkins can be placed in a room. Harvest one every ten days, sells for twenty kinz cash.

Picture:

PSF:

Perfect Pumpkin Scones

Picture:

Checkerboard Puppy
A puppy with black and white squares in a checkerboard pattern.

Picture:

PSI

NYC Checker Taxi Cab
A yellow taxi cab with a checkered sign.

Picture:

PSF

Checker Cookies

Picture:

More on next post... ;)

megan10016002-26-2010 09:39 PM

Re: Puppy Time: You've seen alll sorts of special puppies; Peace Pups, Clover Pups, Peppermint Pups, and Love Pups... but there's so many more possibilities! Come take a look, 'cause it's P>U>PP>Y>T>I>M>E>!

Post #2
Supporters' Pups:
This is only if you design and make a graphic for your puppy. Everything else just goes with the rest.
Enjoy!
1 , }

http://i47.tinypic.com/1418cck.jpg
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

megan10016002-26-2010 09:40 PM

Re: Puppy Time: You've seen alll sorts of special puppies; Peace Pups, Clover Pups, Peppermint Pups, and Love Pups... but there's so many more possibilities! Come take a look, 'cause it's P>U>PP>Y>T>I>M>E>!

Post #3
Reserved~ :)

megan10016002-26-2010 09:41 PM

Post #4
Reserved~ :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

megan10016002-26-2010 09:42 PM

Post #5
Reserved~ :)
Keep looking below next post for more.

Amygirl802-26-2010 09:44 PM

What about snowflake puppy and blossom puppy? Great ideas!

megan10016002-26-2010 09:46 PM

Post #6

Support~
Do YOU support the puppies? Then let the WORLD know! All it takes is 'I support PUPPY TIME!' and you're in!
Supporters:
1 , } megan100160
2 , } Goldendoodle
3 , } scoutreeve

News~
2/26/10~ First puppies up! Check back for more soon! I need pictures, anything you can do I would L.O.V.E.!.

cuteforpop02-27-2010 02:18 AM

I was already thinking of the Independence Puppy at dinner tonight, actually, haha. I LOVE 4th of July and it's my second favorite holiday, so I would sooo buy it!!

megan10016002-27-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amygirl8 (Post 18489093)
What about snowflake puppy and blossom puppy? Great ideas!

Cool idea! I'll be sure to add some in the future. ;) And thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldendoodle (Post 18492122)
I support! I came up with the fourth of July pup... here were the pics I made:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...py-webkinz.bmp

Ooh, how cool! I'll put it up now! Thanks for supporting! :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuteforpop (Post 18492182)
I was already thinking of the Independence Puppy at dinner tonight, actually, haha. I LOVE 4th of July and it's my second favorite holiday, so I would sooo buy it!!

Great minds think alike! xD Thanks for stopping by! :nod:

scoutreeve02-27-2010 06:05 PM

I support this!!!!!!!! All of these ideas are awesome!!! Count me in! But one thing with the independence puppy . . .. . The fireworks blaster is really similar to the star shooter pet of the month item. Maybe a PSI could be the American Pride Throne, a golden Throne decorated with American flags with fireworks shooting out of it. Just an idea!!!!:)